This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

SSS on Stars

• 6 replies
    • Termi8r
      Termi8r
      Bronze
      Hi kukkiwonBG,

I think Stars is perfect for SSS. There is about +80k players playing at any given time. On any one table there isn't a lot of other SSS-ers. Up to NL25 the players are very bad and you get a lot of action with the SSS hands. The software, support and cashier is great and the frequent player point system you can buy something or play in qualifiers.

Unfortunately I struggle at the moment to make a profit with a combination of bad beats and the odd bad play. But I'm sure that you should be able to make a nice profit if you play enough hands.

Good luck!
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      I hope so
      I had over 16k hands break even poker on Mansion and after that a 22 BI downswing. I play so good and getting better but the variance is killing me.
      Hand from yesterday: I have AA on the BB. BU limps. I raise to 5BB. He calls
      On the flop Ad Qc 3h. I push and he snap calls. He had KTs of diamond.
      He make a runner runner royal flush after i had a full house on the turn with Qd
      Nice hand sir
    • thedahl
      thedahl
      Bronze
      I made up to $300 from $120 on Mansion in 5k hands or so. Using proper BRM. Mansion is full of DONKS!
    • DeKuip
      DeKuip
      Bronze
      Software is perfect.
      Tableselection is very good, not many shortstackers.
      I really felt good playing SSS there.
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      Yes is full of donks. No doubt of that.
      Calling all in with 52o. Calling all in on the turn with gut shot
      I love the players there.
      Titan is the donk network world wide :)
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      on Stars SSS is good, they even argue with you that its not profitable :D pretty fun on NL25