SSS on Stars

• 6 replies
    • Termi8r
      Termi8r
      Bronze
      Hi kukkiwonBG,

I think Stars is perfect for SSS. There is about +80k players playing at any given time. On any one table there isn't a lot of other SSS-ers. Up to NL25 the players are very bad and you get a lot of action with the SSS hands. The software, support and cashier is great and the frequent player point system you can buy something or play in qualifiers.

Unfortunately I struggle at the moment to make a profit with a combination of bad beats and the odd bad play. But I'm sure that you should be able to make a nice profit if you play enough hands.

Good luck!
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      I hope so
      I had over 16k hands break even poker on Mansion and after that a 22 BI downswing. I play so good and getting better but the variance is killing me.
      Hand from yesterday: I have AA on the BB. BU limps. I raise to 5BB. He calls
      On the flop Ad Qc 3h. I push and he snap calls. He had KTs of diamond.
      He make a runner runner royal flush after i had a full house on the turn with Qd
      Nice hand sir
    • thedahl
      thedahl
      Bronze
      I made up to $300 from $120 on Mansion in 5k hands or so. Using proper BRM. Mansion is full of DONKS!
    • DeKuip
      DeKuip
      Bronze
      Software is perfect.
      Tableselection is very good, not many shortstackers.
      I really felt good playing SSS there.
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      Yes is full of donks. No doubt of that.
      Calling all in with 52o. Calling all in on the turn with gut shot
      I love the players there.
      Titan is the donk network world wide :)
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      on Stars SSS is good, they even argue with you that its not profitable :D pretty fun on NL25