This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Comment stats... just started!!!

• ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hi 1seednoir1,

these swing are normal and you will get used to it after a while. :)
      The most important thing is that you know yourself that you are losing money because of bad luck and not because of bad play. Whenever you are unsure about a hand save it for later.
      Take a look at these hands after your session and then post the ones where you can't give yourself an answer whether it was ok or not.

If you notice yourself tilting then stop the session immeditaly. :)
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      I Finally STOPPED!!!!
      First It was bad beat, then It was bad play... after it became Veryyy bad play... I swear I was playing worst than the donks I marked because they was donks... Even one of them say to me... "you're the biggest donk I know"... I have to say that hurt my feelings. I stopped, quit, took a indefinite breaak one week, 2 weeks... it don't matter the time it takes.
      Who said I stopped playing poker?!!! heeellll nooo!!! I'm so addicted to poker that I went to play with the tinny bankroll I had on pokerstars (I play on Mansion). A bankroll of 20$ won from the BOD (thanks Tribun, thanks Soy for the stack). I tried 0.10/0.2FL FR but the game was too crappy don't even want to explain. I moved up the limit to 0.25/0.5FL FR since that was my normal limit. Good news... I met even more donks at those stacks. I have to say they where civilized donks not raising J4o not catching neither like at Mansion. I quickly... Really mean quickly turn those 20$ into 50$. It could have been 60$ If I was 100% fallowing the SHC. I have to say I was tilting when i get there.
      No need to say; I won't go back to Mansion. Just thinking of playing there makes me sick.
      PS: I know there was no bankroll management there but well... I'll be careful enough to not let it go
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      End of the bad time. no more sick bad beats at every hand. But one problem gain some force. I play tooo looose :( X(
      I came here to write it down so you people can HIT me with a stick!!!! That help my game alot. Having comments telling me how bad I play helps me to improve for real!!!

PS: i'm still having KK and AA beat no matter what :( (80% of the time... that's real)