Correct way to determine rakeback?

• acerbikas
      acerbikas
      Bronze
      Hi there,

I am looking for a way to determine rakeback for achieving a certain number of vpps per month and given the fact that most guides online are either outdated or give a generalized percentage based on the fpp product purchases, I wonder if there is a why to calculate it in an easy-to-use manner.

Personally, what I tend to do, is look at the number of vpps gained (say 5.5k), divide that by 5.5 (1k$ rake), use the accessible bonus as a basis or round up to the average worth of a FPP (either 0.012 for 75$/6250 pts or 0.015 in general), use the fpp multiplier (2x5.5k=11k), multiply the two paramters (11k x 0.012 = 132$ ) and divide the rake by the result (132/1k=0,132). Is it correct?
  • 3 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, acerbikas

It doesn't look like anyone disagrees with you.

The basic calculation is:

($amount you collect) / (Amount you paid)

The amount you collect can vary widely depending on how you use your FPPs.

This makes an actual rakeback calculation hard to do.

For example, how do you calculate value if you use FPPs to enter a satellite tournament?

--VS
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Originally posted by VorpalF2F

For example, how do you calculate value if you use FPPs to enter a satellite tournament?

--VS
      Well if the satellite is 11$ BI and you enter it with FPPs that would make it 11$ in rakeback? Seems pretty simple to me.
    • unshpe
      unshpe
      Basic
      Rakeback for the satellite would be (winrate*11$) since you don't get the ticket 100% of the time, therefore depends on the player's skill.