How long should a withdrawal take?

• hassaan260
      hassaan260
      Basic
      Hello there

I have made my transaction on 1st Dec to my local bank and still it has not reached to my local bank account (10 days now...). This is the very first time that it has taken too much delay. I am really worried about this issue as they are not responding via emails nor responding on call (always busy operators).

Can anyone guide me in this regard. I would really appreciate this.

Thankyou
  • 4 replies
    • hassaan260
      hassaan260
      Basic
      I would really appreciate your solution to my problem.

Thankyou
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by hassaan260
      Hello there

I have made my transaction on 1st Dec to my local bank and still it has not reached to my local bank account (10 days now...). This is the very first time that it has taken too much delay. I am really worried about this issue as they are not responding via emails nor responding on call (always busy operators).

Can anyone guide me in this regard. I would really appreciate this.

Thankyou
      Hi, hassaan260
      Welcome to the forums!

Note: Your post appeared twice -- I removed the duplicate.

I had a quick look at their terms and conditions to see if there was anything about how long it takes to process a withdrawal request.

I found nothing.

However in the T&C is a line or two about how they communicate.

To start with, log on to your account and ensure that the correct email address is in your Skrill profile.

Then, check your email client to ensure that their communications (if any) are not being scooped by your spam filter.

Next, use their contact dialog to initiate the contact.

The links I gave are for the English versions.
      For a different language, just log on to your Skrill account and use the corresponding links at the bottom of the page.

From what I can tell, 10 business days is not that unusual, especially if the amount is large.

Best of luck,
      --VS
    • hassaan260
      hassaan260
      Basic
      Thanks for your prompt response.

I have already written them couple of times regarding the issue (they seems lazy), let's see what they say.

I used to withdraw each month and it takes hardly 4-5 days max but this time, really unusual, that's why am worried.

Regards
    • Yonose
      Yonose
      Bronze
      Usually 1 or 2 bussines days