Coral registration issue

• 5 replies
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hey AlvisR

Hm I've seen this before and I usually click "yes" and everything works. But tbh I don't know if thats a good idea or not. I'll try to get someone in here that knows a bit more about computers.

Regards

RasTweet
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      I'm back. Just talked with my fellow mods and they also say to click yes or try a different browser (i.e. chrome or firefox)

It should work after you tried those things.

Best regards

Ras
    • AlvisR
      AlvisR
      Bronze
      i clicked yes, nothing happened, (i`m using chrome browser, but while registering thorough pokerstrategy link i think it is using internet explorer applet, so i closed it down and registered thorough coral software and it worked w/o problems)

Best regards.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hey, AlvisR,

Start by clearing your cache.
      (In settings, open "advanced settings", then choose "clear browsing data")

But the others are right -- generally it is the script that's gibbled, and just acknowledge the error.

I *thought* that there was a way to get chrome to ignore script errors, but I could not find it right off.

I think that it might be under "tools -> Developer tools" but it wasn't jumping off the screen at me.

--VS
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thanks guys.

I've made this thread a topic on it's own so that it may help people with similar issues in the future.

Best,
      Gary