Posting hands not possible anymore

• ferrari1f
      ferrari1f
      Bronze
      Hi all,

Today I noticed that I can not create a thread anymore in the Under NL10 thread hand evaluations forum.

Has this to do with my status? I used to be Bronze before as well...

Thanks,
      ferrari
  • 11 replies
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ferrari1f
      Hi all,

Today I noticed that I can not create a thread anymore in the Under NL10 thread hand evaluations forum.

Thanks,
      ferrari
      Yeah they decided to change it to Silver and didn't really mention it anywhere.
    • acetbfish
      acetbfish
      Bronze
      Hey guys, I can still access the under NL10 hand evaluation forums.
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Bronze
      Originally posted by metza
      Originally posted by ferrari1f
      Hi all,

Thanks,
      ferrari
      Yeah they decided to change it to Silver and didn't really mention it anywhere.
      They did mention, but only with one forum post or smth. Didn't see it in the news...
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Changes to our hand evaluation forums
    • acetbfish
      acetbfish
      Bronze
      Really bad move, imo.

The under NL10 hand evaluation forum was the best you thing you could offer for the beginners. I wouldn't even beat NL4 if there wasn't this forum. How are beginners going to fix their own play if they are not able to post hands? Yeah, videos are fun and articles are easy to read but a beginner can't squeeze all this information and apply it to his own game. At least reduce the required points for the silver status.
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      In fairness making silver is really easy with 10 bonus SP every day you earn 1 SP. They can't make it any easier... There's also the open HE forum where anyone can post so its not as though you can't post hands unless you're tracked. Out of curiosity will judges be frequenting that sub forum?

There's still ample opportunity to get involved in discussions despite not being able to post your own hands so the framework for development is still there.

Its a good idea; the change makes a lot of sense from pokerstrategy's perspective.
    • Benm473
      Benm473
      Bronze
      Agree with the above I have noticed that loads of new material has come out and really good offers/bonuses too I think the sidekick thing for christmas is good fun.
    • ferrari1f
      ferrari1f
      Bronze
      Hmm sad to see they decided to limit it. It's true that reaching Silver status is not too hard, but still...
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by holmeboy
      In fairness making silver is really easy with 10 bonus SP every day you earn 1 SP. They can't make it any easier... There's also the open HE forum where anyone can post so its not as though you can't post hands unless you're tracked. Out of curiosity will judges be frequenting that sub forum?

There's still ample opportunity to get involved in discussions despite not being able to post your own hands so the framework for development is still there.

Its a good idea; the change makes a lot of sense from pokerstrategy's perspective.
      That's is up to the coaches themselves :)
    • Flooooky
      Flooooky
      Bronze
      Well this blows.
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Flooooky
      Well this blows.
      As disappointing as this may be for yourself, it's incredibly easy to achieve Silver Status and continue to post hands.

Play at a tracked room and you're almost guaranteed to make Silver at any Game/Stake.

You can gain gain an easy 10 SP's using the following promotion - ===Get an Extra 10 StrategyPoints a Day ===

If you need help for anything be sure to give us a shout :)