QooQoo
      Bronze
    • QooQoo
      QooQoo
      Bronze
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Procrastination, i feel like I have that in a good place for now, rarely will i procrastinate (so like 20%, which i think it quite good). Motivation wise I feel i am just tanking hard here, i feel like i need to make these challenges to get myself started...like this one (on reflectoin this challenge is a horrible structure and just bad overall, ill scrap it for a new one once im done this post). laziness, i feel same with procrastination im a 80% able to do what I want here. Productivity is poor, often times ill grind and drift onto youtube etc., same with focus really. volume studying i feel its low, i used to have a study group but tat broke down and now im solo...(this seems easy to solve, just to initate it now). habits that stick, i tried doing the excel stuff to kee[ track of haibts, but i ended up just not keeping up with the excel, felt overwhelming that amount of power/insignt onto myself, maybe i jsut didnt want to see it and set it up to fail?

Quoting the post from your last thread :) .

Seems like you're working on a lot of stuff. With habits it's really important that you add new habits one by one, and only once they're really good add a new one - that's likely why you were overwhelmed.

Let's focus on one actionable thing that you can do to make this better.

1) Select ONE habit that you want to stick to.
      2) Go to this website and set up the habit: https://chains.cc/
      3) Make the website above your homepage so that you always get reminded of it
      4) Do the habit for 30 days, if it sticks and you do it at least 80% of the time, add a new one.
      5) When you fail to do the habit, reflect on what went wrong (did you forget to do it? were you too tired? etc.)
      6) Develop a solution for this issue (set a reminder, decide on a specific time to do it each day, choose a time when you have a lot of energy...)
      7) Iterate until you have a solution that works pretty much all the time

Let me know how it goes!

-Primoz
    • QooQoo
      QooQoo
      Bronze
    • QooQoo
      QooQoo
      Bronze
    • QooQoo
      QooQoo
      Bronze
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      I had a look at your stats and I think you should have a look at your river calls. Almost every position river call efficiency is below 1 which shouldn't be the case. Dunno how big the sample size is for those stats though, could be you're just running into the top of everyone's range so far.
    • QooQoo
      QooQoo
      Bronze
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Originally posted by QooQoo
      EDIT: how do I add it above my homepage? are you saying theres a setting to make it attached to my toolbar or widget of some kind?
      Hey, you can just set it AS your homepage or one of the pages that open when you run the internet browser :) .