Whats up?

• Nysze187
      Nysze187
      Bronze
      Hey, Just passed the quiz, waiting on my $$$. I've played poker a few times before but always ended up having to withdraw my roll for bills and shit. This time I'm hoping I'll stick to it for a little while atleast.

I choose pokerstars for my deposit, and I also want to put some money of my own into FullTilt, is there a way to add rakeback for that site if I've already choosen stars?

And what do you guys use to keep track of your play and winnings? Like a spreadsheet or something? anyone have a template to use?

Oh and I was refered to this site by an ad on a Starcraft site saying this place was started by SC players, anyone here still play??
  • 2 replies
    • MrSvingKing
      MrSvingKing
      Bronze
      You can get rake @ FullTilt if you sign up via PS.com yes.

But if u are beginner, Full Tilt is not the best place to start at. I would recommend iPoker instead. U can get rake at iPoker but not if you sign up in here.

I use pokertracker to keep track, and it's a nice piece of software. Holdemmanager is also an tracking software.
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      hi and welcome aboard :)

indeed there are some of us who still play starcraft, myself included :D
      this means that if i have some time, we can play on Battle.Net Europe server. you can find me there with the nick mYm.vhallee. cheers!