This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Whats up?

• Nysze187
      Nysze187
      Bronze
      Hey, Just passed the quiz, waiting on my $$$. I've played poker a few times before but always ended up having to withdraw my roll for bills and shit. This time I'm hoping I'll stick to it for a little while atleast.

I choose pokerstars for my deposit, and I also want to put some money of my own into FullTilt, is there a way to add rakeback for that site if I've already choosen stars?

And what do you guys use to keep track of your play and winnings? Like a spreadsheet or something? anyone have a template to use?

Oh and I was refered to this site by an ad on a Starcraft site saying this place was started by SC players, anyone here still play??
  • 2 replies
    • MrSvingKing
      MrSvingKing
      Bronze
      You can get rake @ FullTilt if you sign up via PS.com yes.

But if u are beginner, Full Tilt is not the best place to start at. I would recommend iPoker instead. U can get rake at iPoker but not if you sign up in here.

I use pokertracker to keep track, and it's a nice piece of software. Holdemmanager is also an tracking software.
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      hi and welcome aboard :)

indeed there are some of us who still play starcraft, myself included :D
      this means that if i have some time, we can play on Battle.Net Europe server. you can find me there with the nick mYm.vhallee. cheers!