Thursday Seminar

• pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      The psychology gurus Erik and Schnitzelfisch will be doing a seminar on Thursday at 7pm, DONT BE LATE.

The last one was really really good, you can ask questions in here for the seminar.
  • 8 replies
    • QooQoo
      QooQoo
      Bronze
      thanks for the heads up. the last notice for the previous seminar seemed rather rushed. this one gives us plenty of time to schedule it in. ty
    • everyoneissolid
      everyoneissolid
      Gold
      I have a somewhat huge question here: Poker vs University

I already briefly mentioned my problem to SF in skype. Maybe they can give me some advice in the coaching. :]
    • QooQoo
      QooQoo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by everyoneissolid
      I have a somewhat huge question here: Poker vs University

I already briefly mentioned my problem to SF in skype. Maybe they can give me some advice in the coaching. :]
      I'd also like to know this, and more in depth instead of picking one completely, how about the idea of doing university part time? and as another choosing courses around prime poker hours...versus play non prime poker hours but getting the classes you'd prefer more. I'd just like to get a general feel and outside opinion on these.

Now for my own thing. How does one take the first steps in being able to improve their own psychology after they become self aware of the problems and are thus just intimidated by all there is that needs work. How many things do you try to do, what kind of pace do you set, when do you know when to change/stop (sample size stuff?).
    • JustMillion
      JustMillion
      Bronze
      Is the seminar going to be recorded?
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Please prepare specific questions for tonight's webinar in order to get the most personalized advice :-).

Thanks!

Primoz
    • evog
      evog
      Bronze
      Hi Erik,

I asked about my problem with fear of making mistakes. I think it can be related with low self-esteem when things go wrong. I think everyone is better than me, everyone outplaying me, even when my coach or friends tells me im very good I and can crush my limits. Its hard for me to start new session when i feel the fear.

U wanted to help me but You couldn't becouse of connection problems.

I would be happy if You could answer here and help me.

Thanks!
      evog
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

I just wanted to thank you all for coming tonight. It was an awesome experience to work with motivated people and I'm looking forward to seeing your results!

-Primoz
    • ursusmm
      ursusmm
      Bronze
      Ohh no! I missed it.

Was it recorded and will it be uploaded to the video section?