I Need VPP and FPP info

• tonduluboy
      tonduluboy
      Bronze
      I hit the Silver on Stars today, last week i emailed Stars VIPsupport asking about vpp and fpp, the guy didnt even answer my question clearly.

My question is,

If u are Gold status, your FPP and VPP will be x2 from d every table you played or only the FPP x 2? So which one>?

TQ very much guys...
  • 12 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey tonduluboy,

Your FPPs will be x2. Your VPPs will always accumulate at x1.

Cheers

Laz
    • AlvisR
      AlvisR
      Bronze
      Yes indeed and it will not be easier to achieve same level next month because VPPs are constant meanwhile FPPs increasing by each level. This means you will need 500 VPPs every month for silver and 2500 VPps for Gold. If You catched silver starting from zero in first month, then fpps = vpps, but next month to achieve silver you will need 500 VPPs but FPPs will be counted with silver status multiplier (whatever number it is) And this concept is on every pokerroom AFAIK.

Cheers Alvisr
    • tonduluboy
      tonduluboy
      Bronze
      TQ for the FAST reply, your answer more clear than the email i recieved.

Look like i can only reach GOLD by late January 2014. Platinum seem impossible with the current buy in i played. Well, i need to win more $$$ n more up lvl.

Tq guys!
    • AlvisR
      AlvisR
      Bronze
      you can`t get gold status like that, every month counts from zero. So to reach gold status in december to keep it for january = 2500 vpps, to keep for february you need to reach 2500 vpps from zero again in january, and so on.
    • tonduluboy
      tonduluboy
      Bronze
      Ya, i was planning to get 2500 VPP for January alone... This december cant do it due to Festival Season...
    • AlvisR
      AlvisR
      Bronze
      good luck then :f_thumbsup:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Thank you AlvisR!
    • MBMDANO
      MBMDANO
      Basic
      get platinum :)
    • tonduluboy
      tonduluboy
      Bronze
      I didnt think i wanna go for higher vip level so i withdraw most of my bankroll to buy NEW gaming PC early this yr... Now when i wanna go for platinum my bankroll not enough YET...

PS: damn rackback is at Platinum only :(
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tonduluboy
      I didnt think i wanna go for higher vip level so i withdraw most of my bankroll to buy NEW gaming PC early this yr... Now when i wanna go for platinum my bankroll not enough YET...

PS: damn rackback is at Platinum only :(
      Who told you rakeback is Platinum only? This is not true.

Stars doesn't even have "rakeback" in the explicit form where they give you a set amount % back in $$$ at the end of the month such as happens on FullTilt and other sites.

Instead, FPP act as the form of rakeback.You can use your FPP to either buy $ rewards or to play satellites (such as 235 fpp hyper turbo satellites to sunday storm being the most common) to win $T which you use on MTT/SNG or can swap for actual $. The second method is probably better in terms of $ per FPP.

As well as this there are stellar rewards, eg. you get $10 after you make 500VPP or whatever.

You could work out what % of rakeback this once you got the rewards if you wanted to. I think the rakeback % for non supernovas is lower than other sites rakeback, but at the same time the actual rake is lower too.
    • henfen
      henfen
      Silver
      Originally posted by tonduluboy
      I hit the Silver on Stars today, last week i emailed Stars VIPsupport asking about vpp and fpp, the guy didnt even answer my question clearly.

My question is,

If u are Gold status, your FPP and VPP will be x2 from d every table you played or only the FPP x 2? So which one>?

TQ very much guys...
      http://www.fpppro.com/
      this site is great for everything you need regarding vpps and fpps.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Thanks guys :)