New to PS and have a few questions

• RGLFC1
      RGLFC1
      Bronze
      Hi all, i am new to poker startegy and have started the free bankroll on titan, which i have to say is a lot better than i anticipated (akways liked PP and FT). I have started well turning £28 into £70 in a few days mainly at the NL cash tables. I just have a few questions about the bonus stuff, and titan poker.

1. at what point have i fulfilled the requirements to keep the free $50 and how do i view its status?

2. How do I earn the extra $100, when will it come through and how do I view its status?

3. Is there a way to claim rakeback through titan and/or pokerstrategy?

Thanks for all the info on this site, I have read through the majority of it (upto bronze anyway) I already have a solid background in the game, ive been playing for 4 years and regularly made a profit, although I am always looking to learn more which is how I found this site :) . I did need the advice on bankroll management, although I have read Chris Ferguson's idea's on this I never really took it on board. I feel the info on it here is essential to any new player as well as some more experienced players (such as myself lol) so tyvm :heart:
  • 4 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi RGLFC1,

1. You need 2500TP to be able to withdraw your 50$ starting capital.

2. At the moment you receive $10 for every $25 of rake you produce - as part of our unlimited bonus which is active during the Summer Time bonus. Since this deal is better than the usual $10 per $35 of rake produced which applied to the $100 bonus - it is how you can calculate the money you receive.

3. TitanPoker doesn't offer rakeback. But at the moment the PokerStrategy Summer Time Bonus is active.
      This means you get 10$ for every 25$ rake you generated. This equates to 40% of your rake in bonuses. This bonus has been running for the last several months and will continue at least until the end of October.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • RGLFC1
      RGLFC1
      Bronze
      thanks for the quick reply chiller3k.

When is the expiry period for the summer bonus? as it is october now lol
      and is there an expiry period to earn either the $50 or the $100?
      Also how would I monitor the rake I have generated? do you ddo it yourself? what would you reccomend?
      Thanks in advance
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RGLFC1
      thanks for the quick reply chiller3k.

When is the expiry period for the summer bonus? as it is october now lol
      and is there an expiry period to earn either the $50 or the $100?
      Also how would I monitor the rake I have generated? do you ddo it yourself? what would you reccomend?
      Thanks in advance
      Hello RGLFC1

To answer your questions;

-The Summer bonus will most likely continue in one form or the other ever after October. I cannot provide any concrete details yet though.

-There is no expiry period for the $50 or the $100.

-The only way of monitoring your exact generated rake is by contacting the Titan support and asking them. All other methods (e.g. tracking programs such as Elephant) dont give exact amounts. I would however recommend to use them anyway as they are useful for improving your game (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/software/)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • RGLFC1
      RGLFC1
      Bronze
      awesome, thanks very much fellas. Good skill to both of ya