How is Poker770

• 11 replies
    • AlvisR
      AlvisR
      Bronze
      all ipoker network rooms are the same m8, login to gala you see the same players as in the coral, everest, poker770 etc, so no big difference in there which ipoker network room you will choose. Other fact is all kind of bonuses etc, but i don`t think they change a lot between these rooms.

So overall i would say all of them are the same, just changing table colors :f_biggrin:

:coolface:
    • AlvisR
      AlvisR
      Bronze
      this is how it looks like

:f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin:

• Ramble
      Ramble
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AlvisR
      this is how it looks like

:f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin:

FYP... :f_biggrin:
    • SharkySmurf
      SharkySmurf
      Bronze
      Ah thanks for the replies guys, by your gorgeous drawings I think I get it, so all ipoker players can play against each other, regardless of what front(software) they are logging in to?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Nice artwork AlvisR. :D
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SharkySmurf
      Ah thanks for the replies guys, by your gorgeous drawings I think I get it, so all ipoker players can play against each other, regardless of what front(software) they are logging in to?
      Correct indeed!
    • sileekhunt
      sileekhunt
      Bronze
      its ok, nothing special.

The software is quite basic, but HUDs work fine and you can play headsup NL for smaller stakes than on Stars i.e. 0.02/0.04NL, regs are generally weaker I would say......
    • Dublindeuce
      Dublindeuce
      Bronze
      Its ipoker. If you've ever played Ladbrokes will hills or any of the other major ipoker sites its the same software and format.

From my experience outside that the bonuses given are better than most. The shop for spending points is not set out properly. I.e. you dont know what points buy as nothing but some cash bonuses is costed.
      Vip isnt well set up as you remain the same as the start of the month all the way through and it only updates at month end.

The site is average really. Ipoker sites have a same feeling no matter who runs them. Rake is high so playing a bonus is important. Players are fishy enough as theres a flow through from sportsbetting on other networks.

Havent had a withdrawal yet but when I do ill update here of its efficiency.
      All in all so far ive no issues. As long as payouts are swift and painless id recommend it for thw sign up bonus
    • SirTradeAlot
      SirTradeAlot
      Bronze
      In general, I find IPoker platform pretty mediocre. Nevertheless, I recommend 770 for beginners. the free cash from poker strategy is great - combined with the opportunity to play free rolls literally 24/7 its a really got place to learn and practice without serious losses.

Good Luck!
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Originally posted by SharkySmurf
      Correct indeed!
      Oh I didn't know this, so actually it's the best idea to play every room, clear all FDB's and then decide which one to stay on :) probably some like 770 which gives you 5psp per $, Am I missing something?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Sounds about right sir! :)