Hey- Hola!

• kerwinty
      kerwinty
      Bronze
      Never really been on this forum much. Always did deuces cracked or 2plus2 but like what I see. I moved after bf where I was playing 100nl part time while also owning a restaurant/bar, to Ecuador for 3 months to see how it went. It's been 2.3 years and am still here.

Still playing 10-50nl depending on cashout needs. Have had 23 straight positive months before rb on ongame, stars and now ipoker speed. RB helps a ton. I have to withdraw to stay here because after we sold I came down with only 5k and spent most of it before my bank account got set up. I shot myself in the foot, but also got alot better at poker, have won alot, and appreciate money more than when I had a good job and could win or lose 2k a night and not care. Now I lose 3 hundo and I'm pissed.

The scale of life changed alot in Ecuador so money is a way different thing to me now. Anyway, still grinding and coaching. Have coached about 40 students with some great results. Lots of live players from the US and 5-25nl newbs. I charge peanuts so they get alot out of it and keep coming back and I def believe I spot weaknesses and leaks in students at a really rapid rate, much so more than in my own game where I know "I shouldn't call" but fish it up and click call anyway. But have had 2 or 3 students for over a year that have made 10k plus in live games in Florida and its very encouraging. I wish I was there and not playing against regs and nits from Russia for not much money irl terms from where I was before but I chose online poker.

Still here and liking the country, friends, girls, and cheapness to continue to think, play, study and coach poker much more than I should at my age. Just started posting so will prob continue to do so. Thanks and gl and let me know if you play speed poker on ipoker!!! Who are these random solid regs bejesussssssssssss.
  • 5 replies