Dead money

• ilikepie
      ilikepie
      Bronze
      I am being pissed since there's my whole bankroll in Pending Withdrawal for 2 weeks now and still nothing happs. (Mansion -> MoneyBookers)

I am getting nightmares from not getting my money at all.

Please, someone, if you have any information regarding WTF is going on, explain it in this thread, please...
  • 11 replies
    • NRGBlaze
      NRGBlaze
      Bronze
      Did you sent them an ID
      after some time I wrote an e-mail to them to ask about my money and they told me that I should mail a photo ID to them (nobody told me that before of course)
      at least try their live chat (its a bit slow, but they can answer your questions and you don't have to wait 2 or 3 days for the mail reply)
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      same problem at me but now solved.... i was waiting for 3 weeks but nothing happens.... send mail that i will sue them and they PHONED me and solved all problems......

problems of withdraw was that u shouldnt write your moneybookers ID .... write there your email adres with u have on moneybookers... they said me that... i will wait for 4 days and write here result
    • abundance211
      abundance211
      Bronze
      I withdrew half of my br at Mansion the very first night they announced they are now part of Ipoker and I got it in 4 days (to Moneybookers), so I think you don't have to worry.

I always contact them by phone through Skype and always get clear and informational answers.

Hoping to see your update confirming that you got your money too.
    • ilikepie
      ilikepie
      Bronze
      I'm not calming down until I have my money on MoneyBookers. When I deposited it was 1 milisecond... nice... and withdraw is more than a week and now those money are nowhere. Waiting for Operator or email from support, but I feel like tricked by mafia ... this suxx so bad
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      it took me more than 1 month to withdraw some of my money
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ilikepie
      I'm not calming down until I have my money on MoneyBookers. When I deposited it was 1 milisecond... nice... and withdraw is more than a week and now those money are nowhere. Waiting for Operator or email from support, but I feel like tricked by mafia ... this suxx so bad
      I have the same issue. If you see your money no where that mean it is on waiting for your picture ID. Send your picture Id to memberservice@mansion.com. You can go under Cashier>transaction history> show all transactions. There you'll find the withdrawal you made on Waiting.
    • timukasr
      timukasr
      Bronze
      Why don't you all use wire transfer, fast and reliable.
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by timukasr
      What's that I don't see it in the cashier... does it mean Bank transfer?
    • NRGBlaze
      NRGBlaze
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 1seednoir1
      Originally posted by timukasr
      What's that I don't see it in the cashier... does it mean Bank transfer?
      yes :)
    • ilikepie
      ilikepie
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 1seednoir1
      Originally posted by ilikepie
      I have the same issue. If you see your money no where that mean it is on waiting for your picture ID. Send your picture Id to memberservice@mansion.com. You can go under Cashier>transaction history> show all transactions. There you'll find the withdrawal you made on Waiting.
      Thanks, your reply was a big help... it seems ID card was the issue (even I don't feel comfortable with it, I have no choice if I want my money).
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Don't worry, They are very safe. Your integrity won't be abused. They are also asking an Utility bill to verify your address before they can make the transaction.
      Actually what is happening is; they don't tell you that you need to have your ID checked. So you wait for the transfer couple of days. And when you ask for your money after it is gone from the waiting list, they finally tell you that you need to send your ID. After you've sent your ID, you wait couple of days without answer. Then you go to the support to ask them what's wrong; that's where they tell you that it's required to send an Utility bill to verify your address.

So everyone who want to withdrawal his money for the first time have to:

-Process the withdrawal from the cashier
      -Send to security@mansion.com your Picture ID and an Utility bill(electricity, Gas, Phone) with your name in it. If you don't have an Utility bill you can send your bank statements.
      -then you can wait 48hours for the transaction to be proceed.
      To make sure they are doing there Job, go to the Online support and ask them the state of the transaction after you've sent the documents. Sometimes they just don't answer to your mail. :(

I finally finish these steps... Thought I'd never get a hold of my money. :P