This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

hi i have a question

• countaces
      countaces
      Bronze
      i have a 70 $ on my taf
      but i dont want to play at titan mansion or party
      i want to play on stars
      so i think if its oki that you give my taf money like a starting capital for someone who ask for this sites
      and i get a starting capital in stars
      10x have a nice day
  • 4 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi countaces,

we can't send you the money to pokerstars.
      You actually don't have to play at the sites where you get your TAF-money.
      You can just withdraw it. Some sites have withdraw restrictions but I don't know the exact restrictions for what site.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • jorkata80
      jorkata80
      Bronze
      Hello
      I dont want to open new thread..I just want to ask about one my friend who i refer..He pass the quiz , he send a ID card before 1 week..But he cant get his starting capital..His account is LastHope123 .. I dont know what told to him now because i promissed that he will have 50$ after 48 hours..
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi jorkata80,

the verification of his ID-scan takes usually 48 hours. This applies also for the transfer of your starting capital. Thus he will receive his $50 within 96 hours after he has sent your ID-scan.

If it takes longer than that he should write a ticket to our support

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • tobik999
      tobik999
      Bronze
      if he withdraw the money to party poker he has to generate at least 15% in points to be able to withdraw