aftershock

• 37 replies
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Me and my sister have just read this. In Liverpool aftershock is a thing of the past tbh. You can sink 15-20 in a night and still be sane. The drink of the moment is black sambuca here. 5-6 and your normal intake of vodka, and it makes you paraletic. What you need for a good night out.
    • Kivisaba
      Kivisaba
      Bronze
      so why you call it aftershock ?
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      It says on the label of the bottle "aftershock", so thats a good enough reason imo. :evil:
    • NRGBlaze
      NRGBlaze
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cannell555
      Me and my sister have just read this. In Liverpool aftershock is a thing of the past tbh. You can sink 15-20 in a night and still be sane. The drink of the moment is black sambuca here. 5-6 and your normal intake of vodka, and it makes you paraletic. What you need for a good night out.
      You can drink 15-20 aftershock shots?!?
      flaming ones?!?
      do you inhale the fumes after drinking?!?
      drinking that way my personal record is 6, but sadly I don't remeber much from that night
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      why the fuck burning all the alcohol away :(

and then trying to drink it in a empty glass...

and for anyone who puts them fumes in his nose... whaddafuck man... That's just stupid...

Never heard of it before... and it kinda looks gay... Burning alcohol ain't cool and it's just 30% alcohol... So it ain't strong...

doesn't sound interesting tbh...
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      I've never tried burning alcohol, aftershock is pretty nice tho. I got pretty wasted on it (and a lot of other drinks:D ) on my 18th birthday n ended up throwing up out the taxi window (the taxi driver wasn't very pleased) most of the night I don't remember.

I never tried black sambuca but clear sambuca is a mean shot. N rasberry sambuca spritzers are just yummy! I wouldn't reccomend sniffing burning alcohol fumes, sounds kinda junky like, u might as well sniff some coke.
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Burning it and inhaling the fumes is a comon thing in the pubs now. It does get you wasted, but it shouldn't be burnt for as long as he does on that video. I recommend everyone tries the black sambuca, its a paralyser, and tastes really nice.

BTW, your not a hard core shot drinker until you snorted a shot of tequila from a saucer plate, with a straw. You will feel like you been attacked by a gang with baseball bats. It is the easiest way to get blitzed.
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      ! I wouldn't reccomend sniffing burning alcohol fumes, sounds kinda junky like, u might as well sniff some coke.

Yeah I would rather fuck up my mind with eating some magic mushrooms than snorting alcohol up the nose... whaddafuck?

For all you "hardcore" drinkers lol... Have you tried some absinth 75+%?
    • NRGBlaze
      NRGBlaze
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hlynkinn
      why the fuck burning all the alcohol away :(

and then trying to drink it in a empty glass...

and for anyone who puts them fumes in his nose... whaddafuck man... That's just stupid...

Never heard of it before... and it kinda looks gay... Burning alcohol ain't cool and it's just 30% alcohol... So it ain't strong...

doesn't sound interesting tbh...
      1. you inhale the fumes in your mouth :D
      2. its 40% => 60% alcohol after burning
      3. its strong my friend, believe me ;)
      4. its the same as absinthe, even some people drink that way 50/50 aftershock/absinthe ("road to hell" shot)
      5. absinthe is not 75+% (its not even so "hardcore" drink - nothing special)

I've worked in many bars and I can tell you that I have walked may non-believers like you to the taxi, cause they think that if they can drink 300 or 400ml Vodka they are hardcore drinkers :)

@cannell I would love to try the sambuca. how do you drink it - in a shot glass?
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      5. absinthe is not 75+% (its not even so "hardcore" drink - nothing special)

I've bought 72% and 80% absinth..

Tho most vary from 50% to 65% I think...

And absinthe with wormswood or whatever they call it is pretty hardcore :)

1. you inhale the fumes in your mouth

Well I read you should take it into your nose for a some sort of a headrush... I also saw video clips of guys doing this... Tho yes I also saw some inhale it through their mouths...

2. its 40% => 60% alcohol after burning

It was reduced to 30% in the end of 2007... atleast I read so... And I'm maybe not the smartest man in the world but.. How can the alcohol be more after burning?
    • NRGBlaze
      NRGBlaze
      Bronze
      How can the alcohol be more after burning?

When the alcohol burns it releases high alcoholic fumes, that you keep in the glass and inhale with a straw
      It was reduced to 30% in the end of 2007

nope
      I've bought 72% and 80% absinth..

Yes we also have a national drink that you can buy over 70 or 80% alcohol, but not on the market, illegally, with a risk for your health

the absinthe is an anise drink, similar to Pernot, Ricard, Ouzo or Mastika
      nothing special as I said - its famous just because of the many urban legends about it
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      @NRGBlaze, yes you just drink the black sambuka as a shot. I advise everyone to try it, its a lovely taste, and is strong.
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hlynkinn
      For all you "hardcore" drinkers lol... Have you tried some absinth 75+%?
      Experience number 1:
      I drunk almost a whole bottle of it(55% alcohol) on my 18th birthday. Not something I would recommend to others^^ The next day I woke up without my pants and found out I lost my wallet(thank god the party was at my home). I ended up finding my wallet(after an entire day of searching) in my mothers underwear and bra draw^^

Experience number 2:
      Drank some of the 70% one. Again lost my pants(not at home this time)^^

Experience number 3:
      Again the 70% in Pragh. I puked really really badly on the train back home the next day + I looked like hell. Actually me and my gf ware the only ones that ware in our train cart, aldough the train was packed, becouse everybody else left after a couple of minutes of my presence

Conclusion:
      Absinth is a devils drink, DON'T DO IT!! :D
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      rofl.. u lost ur pants twice?!?!
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Originally posted by p0kerQT
      rofl.. u lost ur pants twice?!?!

It's becoming kind off a tradition with me and absinth :D
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Bicardi 151 is good.
      something like 75%
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      Lol only alcohol I have a really bad story about is Bombay sapphire 47.7% dry gin...
      Thats the only time I literally woke up in a pool of my own vomit...

and @cannell for future absinth drinking you should mix it with cold water and suger..

Yes we also have a national drink that you can buy over 70 or 80% alcohol, but not on the market, illegally, with a risk for your health

Me and my friends used to make alcohol like that ourselfs... I wouldn't recommend buying it from people you don't trust tho... Atleast the stuff we were making could lead to blindness if we would fuck it up :)

gotta show some love for Icelandic Brennivín.. Also called Black Death...

What I found out about it on wikipedia: lol
      The label is black and was originally designed to discourage people from drinking the beverage

It looks and sounds really hardcore... :D Anyone outside of Iceland tasted it?
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      I have only drank REAL absinth twice myself,

1st time, I had my stomach pumped.

2nd time, I woke up next to an ex girlfriend, and her sister walked in and seen me standing their bolloko. Trying to get dressed and leave before she woke up :D

Fun times for sure. I'd definaitly have it again, but its hard to find the real stuff in England.
    • Adzi
      Adzi
      Gold
      Originally posted by NRGBlaze
      the absinthe is an anise drink, similar to Pernot, Ricard, Ouzo or Mastika
      nothing special as I said - its famous just because of the many urban legends about it
      Man, Mastika is awesome