Deposit over and over again

• Rowkilla
      Rowkilla
      Bronze
      Hi, is it possible/legal to withdraw the money from my account, then deposit it and get the reload bonus, then after clearing the bonus, doing the same thing over and over again?
  • 5 replies
    • Velak
      Velak
      Bronze
      well, yes, and no..

Once a site announces a reload bonus.. if you make any withdrawal, you are not permitted to get the reload bonus.

But, if you were to withdraw money... and next month they announce a reload bonus.. then sure, when you reload, you get the bonus. That's what it's for.

On Stars, (the site I play on).. any time they offer a reload bonus, there is the disclaimer that if you withdraw, before depositing, then you are not eligible for that bonus.

This prevents people from doing what you're trying to do.

However.. if for example, right now, I wanted to withdraw $1000 from my Stars account, I could certainly do that. And.. if next week they announce a reload bonus, then I could take advantage of it.

I hope that makes sense. :D
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Rowkilla,

As Velak said it really depends on the site. The only site I know that actually let you withdraw after having announced a reload bonus - is Titan (and there only for the PokerStrategy exclusive reload bonuses).

Since this thread was created in the Titan forum - I of course also need to point though that with the Summer bonus which will continue for a not yet fixed point of time you have an unlimited bonus - so there is no need for clearing reloads - since the Summer bonus is much better and is unlimited :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Rowkilla
      Rowkilla
      Bronze
      Ok thank you both, yes I know about the Summertime bonus I was just wondering, don't even have enough points to withdraw my money yet.
    • Vargan
      Vargan
      Bronze
      Just for the record: On pokerstars you can deposit ammount X for a reload bonus and then withdraw it two days later. (48 hours)

They dont care about the withdraw/deposit whatever.

They care about player security, hence the two day delay on withdraw after a deposit. And most importantly the care about the rake you need to produce to get the bonus paid out.

The WCOOP 2X reload bonus was a 25%ish rakeback deal.
    • Velak
      Velak
      Bronze
      I got to this thread off my home page, and didn't notice it was in a Titan section, so excuse the mentions of PokerStars, as it's the site I'm most familiar with.

As Vargan correctly stated, on Stars you can deposit for a reload bonus, and withdraw 48 hours later.

But, after they announce the reload bonus, you have to deposit FIRST. You can't withdraw from Stars and then deposit to get the reload bonus, which was the question (I think).

If you make a withdrawal on Stars (and most other sites I'm aware of), before you make the deposit, you're ineligible for the reload bonus, as I mentioned before.

Originally posted by PokerStars
      "If you cash out any amount from your PokerStars account during the Bonus Period, but prior to making a qualifying deposit, you are ineligible for the deposit bonus."