Just passed the quiz! Now I have a problem

• roniBG
      roniBG
      Basic
      Im so happy I have just passed the quiz.From the 2nd try.
      So far, so good.. now I want to receive my money in FullTilt, but in "Choose your platform" there are only 3.A friend of mine says there were Titan Poker, Party Poker, Poker Stars and FullTilt but I cannot see Full Tilt.I have wrote my nickname in "My Profile" and when I registered at FullTilt I used PS150 as code, but the X at "Choose your platform" is still there!What do I do now? :) :rolleyes:
  • 2 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello roniBG,

You probably chose Fixed Limit as your format choice or? Full Tilt is in fact also an option for receiving the starting capital but is not displayed for people who took the fixed limit quiz due to the high rake on the micro limits.

You could of course also request your starting capital at Full Tilt - but I would highly recommend either studying the SNG or NL articles if you decide to do so (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/4)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • roniBG
      roniBG
      Basic
      SoyCD,

Thank you very much! Yes, I did choose the Fixed Limit.I have requested the 50$ in FullTilt from the link you have given me.

I have been playing on FullTilt from a long time so I know alot about it's poker system. I will also take a look at the NL articles.

Cheers,
      roniBG