Analazy opponents

• 4 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Hashkan,

On the View Stats (Results Tab) page, just under your username there is a dropdown box.

Choosing Player Summary will give you a list of the players you have played against, including stats such as VPiP, PFR etc.

If you choose Hero Vs Villain, you'll get a list of how much you have won against each player including the number of big pots won or lost.

I'm sure our wonderful PokerTracker will be along to give a more detailed answer, but hopefully I have given you something to start with.

Cheers

Laz
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey Hashkan,

On the View Stats (Results Tab) page, just under your username there is a dropdown box.

Choosing Player Summary will give you a list of the players you have played against, including stats such as VPiP, PFR etc.

If you choose Hero Vs Villain, you'll get a list of how much you have won against each player including the number of big pots won or lost.

I'm sure our wonderful PokerTracker will be along to give a more detailed answer, but hopefully I have given you something to start with.

Cheers

Laz
      This is very good advice Laz, thank you for helping! I would also add that you can use the sorting options in our reports to sort by biggest winnings or losses.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Ty PokerTracker. :)
    • Hashkan
      Hashkan
      Bronze
      Tnx guys