This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Analazy opponents

• 4 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Hashkan,

On the View Stats (Results Tab) page, just under your username there is a dropdown box.

Choosing Player Summary will give you a list of the players you have played against, including stats such as VPiP, PFR etc.

If you choose Hero Vs Villain, you'll get a list of how much you have won against each player including the number of big pots won or lost.

I'm sure our wonderful PokerTracker will be along to give a more detailed answer, but hopefully I have given you something to start with.

Cheers

Laz
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey Hashkan,

On the View Stats (Results Tab) page, just under your username there is a dropdown box.

Choosing Player Summary will give you a list of the players you have played against, including stats such as VPiP, PFR etc.

If you choose Hero Vs Villain, you'll get a list of how much you have won against each player including the number of big pots won or lost.

I'm sure our wonderful PokerTracker will be along to give a more detailed answer, but hopefully I have given you something to start with.

Cheers

Laz
      This is very good advice Laz, thank you for helping! I would also add that you can use the sorting options in our reports to sort by biggest winnings or losses.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Ty PokerTracker. :)
    • Hashkan
      Hashkan
      Bronze
      Tnx guys