This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

playing SSS with no stats

• JoJo0606
      JoJo0606
      Bronze
      Ok so my problem is that my comp is just not good enough to handle more then 4 tables with HUD running. Since i dont realy want to go from 24 tables to 4 tables just for the stats im looking for some imput on hands i could profitably steal with not knowing stats and if you think it would be a problem to beat NL50 and NL100 using just the basic strategy with no stats.

Tnx
  • 5 replies
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      I play NL50 and sometimes NL100 all without stats since also my comp. can not handle them :( Well is harder but with first deposit bonuses or reload bonuses or rake back deal i can struggle :D
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JoJo0606
      if you think it would be a problem to beat NL50 and NL100 using just the basic strategy with no stats.

Tnx
      Hi JoJo,

I think on NL50, you can beat the limit without playing stats and play basic + with reads. It will be harder though than if you would play with a HUD.

On NL100 I think it is mandatory but feel free to experiment yourself by playing at least 20k hands on Nl100
    • SalamiandCheese
      SalamiandCheese
      Bronze
      How the hell are you getting a good win-rate playin SSS? I have played 7500 hands and bounced back and forth from $0-$100 on NL50. The poker room has made $95 on rake from me. WTF!
    • Alafoe
      Alafoe
      Bronze
      SSS is synonym to GMR ... Give Maximal Rake to us strategy:) If everybody plays it well he will generate at least 150$ on rake before going broke and thats bussiness model of this site.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SalamiandCheese
      How the hell are you getting a good win-rate playin SSS? I have played 7500 hands and bounced back and forth from $0-$100 on NL50. The poker room has made $95 on rake from me. WTF!
      Playing with stats + Table Selection + abit of winning 60/40 - 65/35 situations.