Leakbuster Stats

• henfen
      henfen
      Bronze
      Hey there,
      I'm from the brazilian PokerStrategy and very seldom post here, but I got a question and think a higher volume of people could help me better.
      Like an year ago I bought leakbuster for Holdem Manager, it helped me alot but I quited poker for a while, now I'm back and forgot alot of things, I playied in this 15 days of december 44k hands of Zoom poker of NL5,10 and 25 with 6bb/100 4bb/100 and -4bb/100 respectivly , and got some problems with my frequencys:

My VPIP is 21.79 and PFR of: 17.78 those are good.

The problems are:

1st: I got a river call Efficiency of 0.98 wich for Leak Buster is my most significant leak, the optimal range should be between 1.7 and 2.5 (for leakbuster at least).

I want to know if there is any video that would help me in this matter I know this is a massive leak. Any advice on this? By the way my second most important leak is W$WS is 44.13 wich should have some correlation.

My WTSD% is 26.43 that is good for leak buster, and I think its fine too, and I don't know how to change to other too without messing with it.

2nd: My flop Aggression % is at 40.18 wich is a little lower that ideal, I'm currently c betting with at least a backdraw or some little equity, should I change it? Or it is good the way it is?

Thanks alot, and sorry if I messed up any part of this post 'cause my english is not my main language issues.
  • 6 replies
    • legand73
      legand73
      Bronze
      yeah i have similar problems aye. It probably has something to do with you calling too wide on the flop and turn and then perhaps on the river you feel too committed and then call too often with the second best hand. try tightening up your ranges a bit. what are your rfi % for each position.
    • henfen
      henfen
      Bronze
      Originally posted by legand73
      yeah i have similar problems aye. It probably has something to do with you calling too wide on the flop and turn and then perhaps on the river you feel too committed and then call too often with the second best hand. try tightening up your ranges a bit. what are your rfi % for each position.
      FR: 11/14/22/60/50 (EP/MP/CO/BU/SB)
      SH: 15/22/30/70/50

I'm trying to change up my C bet range. First it got a mess, and I lose like a donkey, c beting only 45%.
      Now I'm back up with 60~65% but with a better and solid range, It was just for 2 days, but I think it really improved not cbetting every SD value hand like I did before, it improved my range when I X or XBH.
      It boosted up the River Call % already. Its so amazing how any little improvement on the general strategy in early streets change everything so much.
    • legand73
      legand73
      Bronze
      i'd personally be uncomfortable opening 15% and 22% from EP and MP but you might be ok if you're post flop skills are good. If i were you i'd check the bottom of these ranges and see if you are winning with them and if not try opening a bit less with these hands but yeah this doesn't really address the issue of river call efficiency but that's what I would do
    • ProfitsofDoom
      ProfitsofDoom
      Basic
      Looking at Leakbuster now, and my River Call Efficiency isn't so hot either. I'm at 1.08 right now. i have recently tried tightening up my ranges a bit, and it seems to be getting better. i think i was under 1.0 not too long ago.
    • legand73
      legand73
      Bronze
      Looking at Leakbuster now, and my River Call Efficiency isn't so hot either. I'm at 1.08 right now. i have recently tried tightening up my ranges a bit, and it seems to be getting better. i think i was under 1.0 not too long ago.

Hey ProfitsofDoom

Yeah this makes sense i think because when we tighten up our hands are naturally getting stronger so when we do make somewhat marginal calls on the river we'll be doing this with hands that give us more chance of coming out on top
    • ProfitsofDoom
      ProfitsofDoom
      Basic
      So far this month looking at Leakbuster my RCE is up to 1.41. I'm sure some in part due to tightening up opening ranges, and also calling ranges, but hopefully just making better decisions overall.

I think new version of Leakbuster is coming out here pretty quick. Supposed to have some new features. There was an article on pokersoftware.