Bank roll management.

• nattybongo
      nattybongo
      Bronze
      I tottaly agree with BR managament but if u dont have much to play with (eg: $50) ur forced to play on the low limit games....which are no fun. U can win but ur gonna find ur self buyin in loads of low limit tourneys to find the donks who beats ur JQs flush to sum1's K3s flush, or ur AK loses too QK races. I find the low limit games a joke. I went onto a $24 game once n came 7/650 ppl, bocs my moves and my strategys were working. Like a tight person raises 5xbb UTG PF and it gets respect. U wont find that on a low limit table.

Call em donks who u can take money off but i find i bust out more to those donks. Spesh the loose annoying ones. GRRRR.

Soz if i bored any1 but i jus had 3 $3 SnG's busted out with good hands to donks, so im pissed.
  • 1 reply
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      You most likely have a big leeaaaak in your game... And I'm not saying this to be cruel to you or anything. If your leaking chips to the donks your probably not protecting your hands enough or stuff like that :)

Like a tight person raises 5xbb UTG PF and it gets respect. U wont find that on a low limit table.

Now what is good with that... I mean what hands are you raising utg that you don't want the donks to call you with?... you want them to be donks and play their K8s like it's nuts against your pocket queens... Ofc. your sometimes gonna loose but on the long run your winning...

why 5xbb raise that ain't standard???

Soz if i bored any1 but i jus had 3 $3 SnG's busted out with good hands to donks, so im pissed.

Thats a really big sample size.... Lmao :)
      I hope $3 sng's aint out of your brm but anywho.. Keep playing and if your playing good poker you'll be ahead after 200 games...

loosing three games is just variance...

Playing 1 $24 game and coming 7th out of 650 people is just variance...

And don't look forward to moving up there the players are better and suck you out just as hard :)

I've now moved up from the 1$ sng's to the 11$ sng's in few months and I like to play the 1$ once just for lolls from time to time they are so easy to beat :)

also u might think now that your just getting unlucky not being able to win the micro limits... And thinking you would be winning a lot in the higher limits... Is just wrong... If you don't crush the micro limits after a decent sample size you should try to find some leaks in your game. i recommend reading the articles and reading the sample hands almost daily.

Anyway I hope this was a help to you...
      Good luck crushing those donks they are your best friend trust me