This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Getting out of Micros with BrokeSoBroke!

• Natrilis
      Natrilis
      Bronze
      Hey my name is Laurynas , im 23 year old boy from Lithunia :) started play poker about 5 year ago all the time played for fun only 2012 I thought to take it seriously started play SNG for 3 months maked about 2K $ then came summer i cash out all my $ .then had 4-5 months break . later was my second try to play poker this time at sh nl poker started at 2nl came to 20nl here i have about 400k hands of breakeven washed a lot videos , tryed to analize my hands but never start to win at 20nl.

Here is my second try to write a blog , first time it dont go very well maybe lack of motivation and i end my blog , but now i found BrokeSoBroke blog read about his students success i always wanted to book some coaching from good poker coaches but never had enough $$ to pay for it , i contacted with BsB and asked about profit-share deal and we quickly come to an agreement. Now we have a 13-month deal. The start will be at 25nl sh zoom on pokerstars.

I hope this time with hard work and BrokesoBroke help i can make it and start to crush 25nl +++.

I will try to post some news , graphs and other stuff here :)

Sorry im not very creative at writing but i will try to make it intresting . see you soon :)
  • 13 replies
    • TJtheTJ
      TJtheTJ
      Bronze
      What's with the BsB hype? :coolface:

Good luck! Playing some NL25/NL50 zoom at the moment myself so will definitely be following!
    • BrokesoBroke
      BrokesoBroke
      Black
      "make it and start to crush 25nl +++. "

:facepalm:

Good thing you put the +++ there. I was hoping you would put at least 200nl. :P

Good luck Natrilis and have fun in this coming year!

BrokeSoBroke
    • MBJUK
      MBJUK
      Bronze
      hey we're both starting new blogs and I'm hoping I'll be at 25nl+ soon enough, so I'll be following!

I would really appreciate if you would follow mine back! No pressure though, I'll still be keeping track of you :)

Mine is at A not-so-high stakes blog, grinding through the microstakes and beyond! Plugging standard leaks etc.

Many thanks :) Grind it up!

MBJ_UK
    • Natrilis
      Natrilis
      Bronze
      Thanks you all :) BrokesoBroke 3+ means 200 nl one + means one limit :D
    • BrokesoBroke
      BrokesoBroke
      Black
      We also have to work on this Bronze avatar. :P
    • Natrilis
      Natrilis
      Bronze
      Hey all :) not updating for two weeks , because nothing much to say. started to work with BsB , now i see many my leaks where i need improve a lot , not played much because chrismas time - new year :) no intresting graphs or something , i hope next year will be happy and succesful in poker and life :)

My goals to move up to 200nl ,in next year, it sounds crazy by now but i know its possible :)

for now happy new year to you all :) I hope all yours wishes come true !!! :) :f_biggrin:
    • Natrilis
      Natrilis
      Bronze
      Hey all :) no posted anything for two weeks , not that much i can tell .
      Just started to grind more seriously but just two table of zoom. because i getting very much from coaching with BsB need to use everything on the tables :D my game i think changed a lot , but i see many , many , many more leaks in my game :D Need to fix all of them. then i feel more comfortable with what im doing I will add to 4 tables.

Yesterday had my biggest winning day ever :) ))

For now.
      Short term goal move to 50nl more $$$ here :D
      Try to be better person ! in all aspects of life !
      Dont stop with my workouts , i have about 5-6 a week :)

ok guys , see you soon :) If you want to ask me something . ASK :)
    • TJtheTJ
      TJtheTJ
      Bronze
      :f_o:

[x] Confirmed sicko ITT

Also I edited your image for you, because it was displaying as a bunch of code :)
    • Natrilis
      Natrilis
      Bronze
      Thanks Tino :)
    • BrokesoBroke
      BrokesoBroke
      Black
      Keep it up bro!

I wish I could have a graph like that! :D Mine are always ugly.

One hand at a time.

BrokeSoBroke
    • Natrilis
      Natrilis
      Bronze
      Okey hey guys :) First 2014 month has passed , was playing a lot last weeks because wanted to get platinum star on pokerstars, was playing only 2 tables at the end of month added one more :D was playing like a robot for last days maked a lot of mistakes but still nice month :)

25NL 6bb/100hands

+ 325$ from rakeback

overall profit about 1650$ :) ))

Im very happy that i have this opportunity work with BsB i will work hard to play in 200nl and more +++ ! :)

Now im rolled for 50nl today had my first session here lost 3$ :D only 500hands played , how i saw here ppl is better but with hard work u can beat any limit ! :)

Ok guys GL u all , see u soon :)
    • TJtheTJ
      TJtheTJ
      Bronze
      Holy. Shit.

Very nice job sir! :f_thumbsup:
    • Clownrush
      Clownrush
      Bronze
      and now you stopped?