Getting out of Micros with BrokeSoBroke!

• Natrilis
      Natrilis
      Bronze
      Hey my name is Laurynas , im 23 year old boy from Lithunia :) started play poker about 5 year ago all the time played for fun only 2012 I thought to take it seriously started play SNG for 3 months maked about 2K $ then came summer i cash out all my $ .then had 4-5 months break . later was my second try to play poker this time at sh nl poker started at 2nl came to 20nl here i have about 400k hands of breakeven washed a lot videos , tryed to analize my hands but never start to win at 20nl.

Here is my second try to write a blog , first time it dont go very well maybe lack of motivation and i end my blog , but now i found BrokeSoBroke blog read about his students success i always wanted to book some coaching from good poker coaches but never had enough $$ to pay for it , i contacted with BsB and asked about profit-share deal and we quickly come to an agreement. Now we have a 13-month deal. The start will be at 25nl sh zoom on pokerstars.

I hope this time with hard work and BrokesoBroke help i can make it and start to crush 25nl +++.

I will try to post some news , graphs and other stuff here :)

Sorry im not very creative at writing but i will try to make it intresting . see you soon :)
  • 13 replies
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      What's with the BsB hype? :coolface:

Good luck! Playing some NL25/NL50 zoom at the moment myself so will definitely be following!
    • BrokesoBroke
      BrokesoBroke
      Black
      "make it and start to crush 25nl +++. "

:facepalm:

Good thing you put the +++ there. I was hoping you would put at least 200nl. :P

Good luck Natrilis and have fun in this coming year!

BrokeSoBroke
    • MBJUK
      MBJUK
      Bronze
      hey we're both starting new blogs and I'm hoping I'll be at 25nl+ soon enough, so I'll be following!

I would really appreciate if you would follow mine back! No pressure though, I'll still be keeping track of you :)

Mine is at A not-so-high stakes blog, grinding through the microstakes and beyond! Plugging standard leaks etc.

Many thanks :) Grind it up!

MBJ_UK
    • Natrilis
      Natrilis
      Bronze
      Thanks you all :) BrokesoBroke 3+ means 200 nl one + means one limit :D
    • BrokesoBroke
      BrokesoBroke
      Black
      We also have to work on this Bronze avatar. :P
    • Natrilis
      Natrilis
      Bronze
      Hey all :) not updating for two weeks , because nothing much to say. started to work with BsB , now i see many my leaks where i need improve a lot , not played much because chrismas time - new year :) no intresting graphs or something , i hope next year will be happy and succesful in poker and life :)

My goals to move up to 200nl ,in next year, it sounds crazy by now but i know its possible :)

for now happy new year to you all :) I hope all yours wishes come true !!! :) :f_biggrin:
    • Natrilis
      Natrilis
      Bronze
      Hey all :) no posted anything for two weeks , not that much i can tell .
      Just started to grind more seriously but just two table of zoom. because i getting very much from coaching with BsB need to use everything on the tables :D my game i think changed a lot , but i see many , many , many more leaks in my game :D Need to fix all of them. then i feel more comfortable with what im doing I will add to 4 tables.

Yesterday had my biggest winning day ever :) ))

For now.
      Short term goal move to 50nl more $$$ here :D
      Try to be better person ! in all aspects of life !
      Dont stop with my workouts , i have about 5-6 a week :)

ok guys , see you soon :) If you want to ask me something . ASK :)
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      :f_o:

[x] Confirmed sicko ITT

Also I edited your image for you, because it was displaying as a bunch of code :)
    • Natrilis
      Natrilis
      Bronze
      Thanks Tino :)
    • BrokesoBroke
      BrokesoBroke
      Black
      Keep it up bro!

I wish I could have a graph like that! :D Mine are always ugly.

One hand at a time.

BrokeSoBroke
    • Natrilis
      Natrilis
      Bronze
      Okey hey guys :) First 2014 month has passed , was playing a lot last weeks because wanted to get platinum star on pokerstars, was playing only 2 tables at the end of month added one more :D was playing like a robot for last days maked a lot of mistakes but still nice month :)

25NL 6bb/100hands

+ 325$ from rakeback

overall profit about 1650$ :) ))

Im very happy that i have this opportunity work with BsB i will work hard to play in 200nl and more +++ ! :)

Now im rolled for 50nl today had my first session here lost 3$ :D only 500hands played , how i saw here ppl is better but with hard work u can beat any limit ! :)

Ok guys GL u all , see u soon :)
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Holy. Shit.

Very nice job sir! :f_thumbsup:
    • Clownrush
      Clownrush
      Bronze
      and now you stopped?