This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

sunday million hyper sat profitable?

• davidgod
      davidgod
      Bronze
      Hi recently I play a lot sunday million hyper sat.
      about 4 minute per game, and on sunday you can open at least 12 table in the same time.

36 people shoot out 1st got sunday million ticket.
      rake is 1.9% very low

it sounds to be a very profitable game. cause 1.9% roi, not that many reg as other games
      one weekend , in one night I earn nearly 2 thousand dollar in this game, I thought i was god
      next week in two night I lost about 4 thousand.

I wonder how profitable would that game be , and is it really that profitable?
      I think myself is very good at mastering icm and pushing range without icm.

Another weird thing is , if I follow the suggestion according to the sng wizard chip mode? May be it is pushing to loose , I tend to lose more money , if I make it much tighter than suggestion , I tend to earn more money.

do any body have idea?
  • 1 reply
    • Asaban
      Asaban
      The Hypers are profitable for sure. At the same time they are extremely swingy and the variance is enormous. In addition you will meet a ton of regulars in these tournaments (not sure about the 36men though). If you can manage the swings and your pushing ranges as well as callingranges are good it's a good way to earn $$$.

Regarding SNG Wizard Chip mode you will always adapt to your opponents. The ranges that SNG Wizard assigns to them per default might be way off.

Regards,
      Asaban