question

• jhustincase
      jhustincase
      Bronze
      1.if i buy any ticket from pstars store can i get T$ or its just a ticket and have to play only that tournament?
      2. if the answer for question one its negative and it means its just ticket and have to play that tournament lets say i buy more tickets the second one will become T$ or remain same ticket? thx
  • 4 replies
    • Timmaywin
      Timmaywin
      Bronze
      1. tickets are tickets, not T$.

(If you buy a $7.50 step 1 ticket for instance, you can play any step 1 sit-and-go of your choice, the option to use the ticket instead of cash becomes available when you try to register to the sit-and-go. The other named tournament tickets can only be used on those tournaments.)

2. If you buy more tickets, you get more tickets, not T$

If you want T$, I suggest you play the FPP satellites (sit-and-go's), when you win, you can unregister from the tournament and you get T$ equal to the buy-in amount
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey jhustincase,

As Tim says "Tickets are Tickets" so you will have to use it for that event.

You're best of using FPP's in events you want to play or try to sat into the Storm using 235FPP 6Max Hypers. Top 2 get tickets so you have 3 chances to get top 2 which is a nice return!
    • jhustincase
      jhustincase
      Bronze
      thank you very much guys. understood. i ll keep with 235 sat as before :>
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      No problem, good luck shipping the sats!