Starting on Titan Poker: First impression (and unfortunate problems/troubles)!

• kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      After all, I decided to gain the offer from Titan Poker and deposit and start from them only to regret badly after only small time from my begin.

Software hard to manipulate, heavy and stressful with that horrible sound that seem impossible to eliminate

bip-bop-bip-bop ... simply drive me crazy!!!

Doesn't start at all after my last log-out and I need to download and re-install all the time ...

Thought, as iPoker network should be like Poker 770 or Everest Poker for example (without mentioned some Italian iPoker's room that are latch, unfortunately not affiliate to our site so, cannot mentioning the name)

Any1 can confirm the differences between different rooms of the same network or it is just me and my novice to the room?

Ofc, of any advices/tips more then appreciate

Thank you! :)
  • 5 replies
    • AlvisR
      AlvisR
      Bronze
      if you somewhat can not eliminate sound from titan poker lobby, do it in here:

just turn it down to zero :D every software appears in there, just KILL IT! :f_cool:

overall it is hard to get in use with ipoker networks rooms, but once you get it, will be no problems later :) (me personally took all moniez out of ipoker atm, not interested in playing there, but no offence)
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Thx m8 :)

Unfortunately, I would like to do not take such option as sound in general on the PC is required for other purposes.

Once again, thanks for your help (and suggestions ;) )
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey kiromanAAKK,

Have you turned sound off in Titan's menu settings.

Go to 'Settings' then 'Sound' and turn sounds off. These are always on by default.

Hope this helps

Laz
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Hi Dear,

Yes, in the end I had to do that even if I really do not understand why they do not make the sound individual so peoples can as desired switch off one or another type sound.

For example, would be very appreciate to have just a background sound to alert you of action (specially as in my case with millions of tables opened) so you may take it in considerations and act of consequence accord to the requirement needed instead you need to absorb that unpleasant and horrible bip-bop in order to have a basic sound.

But, anyway, it isn't so important after all, what's almost annoying is the heavily duty of the software though plus the fact (and that's very bad imo) that you need to re-download and re-install every single time the asoftware because it will not start after you log-out! :(

Btw, thanks a lot one more time for all you support and
      take care :)
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey kiromanAAKK,

It's certainly unfortunate for mass multi-tablers. Lol. I hate all pokerroom sounds and the 1st thing I do when I join a new room is turn all sounds off.

It's also unfortunate that you have to download and install each time. Have you tried contacting their support about it.

I hope you can get it sorted because Titan is the nutz.

Regards

Laz