Skrill issues

• 13 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, Imran10...

These things take time.

Assuming your documentation is in order, there is still a verification process that must occur.

Skrill will not reply until the process is complete.

When you do interact with a Skrill representative, be sure to be calm and polite.
      This person may be the one that can help you, and you want to keep them on your side.

Best of luck,
      --VS
    • Imran10
      Imran10
      Bronze
      Hi, thanks for the reply. I sent my driver's license, front and back, and bank statement showing my home address. I read on this forum that it should take 24-48 hours, and the emails to the special pokerstrategy@moneybookers were responded to promptly. But no contact from anyone.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      *usually* 24-48 hours.

Once you have done what they ask, all you can do is wait.

I have no idea what the hold up would be -- maybe they're just busy, who knows?

Best of luck,
      --VS
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hey Imran10,

Unfortunately Skrill support is not known for its speed. However, they have a very large customer base, so it is not unusual for there to be delays in their response times.

Like Vorpal mentioned, please give it some time. They will get back to you as soon as they can. And the quality of their support is usually of a very high standard, so that does make up for the delays a bit :)

Kind regards,
      Tino
    • Imran10
      Imran10
      Bronze
      Okay, thanks.
    • beerzy
      beerzy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Imran10
      Okay, thanks.
      Mate, I don't mean to scare you, but I'm still waiting for a response since the 13th of this month, that's about 2 weeks :D
    • Imran10
      Imran10
      Bronze
      These guys are too funny. It's been nearly 2 weeks for me too and not a peep from them. Laughable service for any company in 2013. Had I known I would never have used them.
    • Imran10
      Imran10
      Bronze
      Just an update...16 days and counting without a reply from either Skrill or pokerstrategy@moneybookers.com

Worst service of 2013 award goes to Moneybookers/Skrill
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Sorry to hear that. Although, did you try calling them yet? Giving their support a call is definitely the best and fastest way to get a response from them. You can find their details here by clicking on "when it's urgent": Contact Skrill

Hopefully everything will get sorted out soon, keep us updated!
    • clandestineAl
      clandestineAl
      Bronze
      Just call them. I was waiting for weeks and I got nothing back from them. I called and they acted like they had just got my email. Not even a sorry. In the end I found another option and they lost my business.
    • newbie911
      newbie911
      Basic
      Originally posted by clandestineAl
      Just call them. I was waiting for weeks and I got nothing back from them. I called and they acted like they had just got my email. Not even a sorry. In the end I found another option and they lost my business.
      And how this procedure goes once you call them cause my English speaking is very bad and I'm terrified speaking in English with a stranger?

Do you just tell them your Skrill account email or account ID then you tell them you sent documents and never got email reply or what else they ask?

Maybe I need to call them cause I also sent documents inside Skrill and got instant auto reply with ticket number but that was almost a month ago and since then no reply from them.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey newbie911,

We have had quite a few people of late get almost instant service when they have phoned them.

Worth a try

Laz
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Any update here guys? Did you manage to get everything sorted out yet? :)