Skrill not answering - 1 week passed?!

• beerzy
      beerzy
      Bronze
      Hi,

On the 12th someone made a transfer to me through skrill, and they charged him 4$ + 16$ to me.
      Also when depositing to coral their $/€ rate was different then all of the conversion rates found online (xe.com pe).And I mean far for about 20$

I've read most of the t&c and still don't know why this happened, anyway and in a more serious note, the ridiculous part is, that I contacted them 4 times through email, the first was on the 13th, and I still haven't heard of them, I went as far as contacting them through the Pokerstrategy email pokerstrategy@moneybookers.com and still haven't got a response!

I even searched for an email in the spam folder as I thought it was so ridiculous that they were taking 1+ week to answer my question, but I guess they are?
      Is this something regular? Do we have a skrill rep here?
  • 19 replies
    • beerzy
      beerzy
      Bronze
      Also I talked to a Coral assistant and they said it wasn't their problem
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey beerzy,

I know Skrill support is very slow at the moment so all I can suggest is hanging on in there :)

Also, it's the holiday season so I guess that will add to their backlog. Sorry it wasn't better news. :(

Gary.
    • beerzy
      beerzy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hey beerzy,

I know Skrill support is very slow at the moment so all I can suggest is hanging on in there :)

Also, it's the holiday season so I guess that will add to their backlog. Sorry it wasn't better news. :(

Gary.
      Thank you for your answer Mich,

I just hope they haven't forgot me, still, I think that 1+week is to much time for a company of their size, but well, I'll update when they get back to me, if they do :f_eek:
    • beerzy
      beerzy
      Bronze
      bump. still no answer, not even mad, just think it's ridic funny by now.
      Sent an email complaining, let's see if I get an answer this year!
    • Skodljivec
      Skodljivec
      Bronze
      Why don't u call them? I think it's free of charge IIRC. That's what i did when i had issues, and they were very helpfull.

Regards,

Skod
    • AlvisR
      AlvisR
      Bronze
      Indeed the best way to sort problems out with skrill is to call them. I even made new skrill acc (which afaik isnt allowed). And they were very helpfull.
    • iMumu
      iMumu
      Bronze
      Im afraid mailing them wont cut it :P

once i deposited to skrill in a hurry, and ticked 'non gambling' option. so once i tried to use that money for poker it wouldnt let me because you know.. it wasnt for gambling. I sent them a mail asking if they could change it to gambling money, and since i wasnt getting response in some 5 working days, i had to withdraw money back to my cc...

ah and btw, that happened like 2 months ago. im yet to hear back from them, they never actually replied to my mail :f_cry:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Skodljivec
      Why don't u call them? I think it's free of charge IIRC. That's what i did when i had issues, and they were very helpfull.

Regards,

Skod
      Great advice! Thank you!

Any luck since beerzy?
    • pericas1991
      pericas1991
      Silver
      just go to help when you are logged in your skrill account and than select any of the options and on the right there will be a button: contact us. i have been quite busy in last 2 days trying to change my account currency and after they didnt reply to my email i wrote them again like mentioned above and got a pretty quick response. hope this helps :f_p:
    • maythany
      maythany
      Bronze
      any updates? They locked my account from withdrawing and I haven't heard back from then in 4 days!!
    • clandestineAl
      clandestineAl
      Bronze
      I used the contact them section of their website. I even got an email with a reference number but haven't heard anything back. I will have to find another option for dealing with my poker money as this just doesn't cut it. When a company has control of your money and they act so unprofessionally then it doesn't fill you with confidence in them. Does anyone out there know the best way to get access to my winnings?
    • maythany
      maythany
      Bronze
      Originally posted by clandestineAl
      I used the contact them section of their website. I even got an email with a reference number but haven't heard anything back. I will have to find another option for dealing with my poker money as this just doesn't cut it. When a company has control of your money and they act so unprofessionally then it doesn't fill you with confidence in them. Does anyone out there know the best way to get access to my winnings?
      I got $85 CAD on that account and I withdrew that money on December 30th. I waited 9 days and I did not see the money in my bank account so I went into my skrill account and saw that the money transfer was cancelled.

Apparently there was some bank details mismatch and that's why there's a withdrawal restriction on my account. I know for a fact there's no bank details mismatch and they didn't even bother emailing me to tell me it was cancelled? WTH?

They said it would usually take 10 days for the money to enter my account so I didn't think much of it for the first few days, but until the 10th day started coming a lot closer that's when I started wondering.

I emailed them 3 times and I haven't heard back from them yet. WTF is wrong with this company? Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if I heard back from them 6 months later.
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Skodljivec

Regards,

Skod
      +1. Email support takes weeks, but if you call them it's OK.
    • iMumu
      iMumu
      Bronze
      saying it takes weeks is doing them a fav imo :P most of the time it takes longer than that, thats if youre lucky enough to ever get a reply. So calling them is pretty much the only option we have atm.

seriously, for a company involved in so many money transactions, and is one of 2 leading e-wallets, their support is a joke :/
    • la55i
      la55i
      Saying it takes weeks sounds pretty harsh. I contacted Skrill support via email last October and I got a reply the next day.
    • iMumu
      iMumu
      Bronze
      Originally posted by la55i
      Saying it takes weeks sounds pretty harsh. I contacted Skrill support via email last October and I got a reply the next day.
      Saying it takes a day sounds pretty harsh. I contacted Skrill support a couple of months ago, and I'm yet to get a reply.

see it works both ways. Notice how in my previous post i havent said it takes months, even if i never actually received a reply from them :f_frown:
    • la55i
      la55i
      What I'm saying is true. Either I was very lucky or your mail got lost. :)
      Have you considered sending them a new one?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

Skrill customers are experiencing delays in their email responses. For quick assistance please call them on their toll free numbers :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      This is why i prefer instant e checks no middle man and i dont have to answer to anyone about.