Several months ago we informed you that we had been told of
Ladbrokes Poker planned move to the iPoker network. As of December 21, they will have joined the top tier of iPoker.

Over the course of the evening of December 20 and the early hours of December 21, Ladbrokes Poker will be unavailable to players as they make the migration.

Feel free to ask us any questions or voice any concerns you may have in our Ladbrokes Poker forum:

I play at Ladbrokes - how does this affect me?

How do I start playing on iPoker?
Players will be able to download the new iPoker software on December 21, after the aforementioned downtime, with their existing username and password. They can then choose a new nickname and claim a new first deposit bonus of 200% up to £1,200.

Will I still earn StrategyPoints at Ladbrokes Poker?
Yes, players will earn 5 StrategyPoints per $1 of rake generated. Unfortunately, due to the Christmas season players will have to wait until early January for their first StrategyPoints. The backdated StrategyPoints will then be credited in one batch.

Ladbrokes PokerWhat will happen to my poker balance?
All balances will remain exactly the same.

What will happen to my account details?
As above, you will keep the same username and password but must choose a new poker nickname (if your old Ladbrokes nickname is available on iPoker you can of course use it again).

What will happen to my game history?

Unfortunately your game history at Ladbrokes Poker will be unavailable.

What will happen to my bonuses/tournament tickets/tokens?
Any outstanding bonus will be transferred to your new account. Tournament tickets and tokens will be transferred but converted as cash.

What will happen to my Loyalty Points?
Your Loyalty Points will be transferred to your new account and the balance will remain the same.

What will happen to my VIP status?
As a "thank you" to players, Ladbrokes Poker will upgrade you to the highest VIP level that you have achieved over the past 12 months. This status will be yours for your first month of play at iPoker.

Will I still get rakeback?
There is no rakeback available on the iPoker network. However you will be able to convert points to cash bonuses, pending bonuses, tournament tickets, and more.