story of my life

• S0BiEsKl
      S0BiEsKl
      Bronze
      Hello . If you wanna now what is my story read this.
      I'm from Bulgaria 19 years old . I write for the first time here.
      I'm From a poor family and I work from small to continue to live. My English is pretty bad, but I try to learn. I started playing poker year ago. Had their own small profits. But lost this opportunity because I withdraw all the money I had. For graduate school, and they took me. Over the summer and come fall. And they came all problems. My mother was sick, but I believe it will be fine BUT. A month ago I lost my mother. I still can not get over it. I try to fight, but it is very difficult. I always dreamed to play poker and travel around the world. Unfortunately never had the opportunity. [Edited by VorpalF2F Sorry, but this type of request is contrary to our forum principles]
      God bless you and keep you healthy
  • 8 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, S0BiEsKl

Welcome to the English Community!

Your English is quite good actually.

I am so sorry to hear about your Mum.

As you play poker, and follow the strategies, your bankroll will slowly grow, and perhaps in time you will be able to realize your dreams.

The best of luck to you,
      --VS
    • S0BiEsKl
      S0BiEsKl
      Bronze
      Thanks for your support. Currently playing Freerolls because I don't have the opportunity to deposit. I forgot to say my name.... I am Nikolay .
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Nikolay,

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my mother 15 months ago and it was the darkest day of my life. I was lost for a few days but once I started to recall some of the wonderful memories I have of her, I started to smile.

There isn't a day goes by that I don't think of her and one day I would like to ship a major tourney, just so I can dedicate it to her and maybe give other people a view on just how special she was.

Everyone has wonderful memories of their departed mothers and they should be cherished.

Hope one day you can ship something big and dedicate it to your mother's memory.

Regards

Laz
    • Yonose
      Yonose
      Bronze
      Welcome
    • S0BiEsKl
      S0BiEsKl
      Bronze
      Thanks guys. At the moment I do not have any money to play. But soon I think I'll do a blog when I win something from someone freerol. A little motivation
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey Nikolay :)

A tough story indeed and I wish you all the best on getting through it.

As for Poker, we offer a good amount of Daily Freerolls where you can win some $ to get your Bankroll going. Keep checking our Promotions pages for any special promotions too.

If you need any help or direction, be sure to ask.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hey Nikolay

Sad story you have there :(

But we have an awesome community over here with lots of nice people.

If you have questions don't hesitate to ask them.

Best regards

RasTweet
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hi S0BiEsKl

How are you doing with your poker?
      After reading your post here I wish you all the best with becoming a poker star.

My Regards