This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Successful red line Robusto!

• Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      woo I'm cool now.

graph for this year, because i love weird graphs:

music accompaniment:

ty
  • 6 replies
    • MMPokerNab
      MMPokerNab
      Bronze
      lol, grats :D you are now cool indeed :)
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Probably the strangest looking graph I've ever seen, but well done on your results.
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      Originally posted by metza
      Probably the strangest looking graph I've ever seen, but well done on your results.
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kruppe
      Originally posted by metza
      was it just variance or you drastically changed your game/mix of both?
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      i started playing slightly better, due to gaining confidence on a particular pokersite, but in a way it was mainly variance. not variance in cards though, but variance in opponents. thing is, the secret to having a huge redline like the HU crushers we look up to is quite simply this: play against passive or weak players (e.g.: weak regs, tight/passive nits, but also loose passive players, even big stations, as long as you play solid aggressive poker) and avaoid big matches vs aggro players, even if they're fish.
      a lot of coaches and braggers who post huge red-line graphs might not want you to know this.
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      so, i decided to move up to where they respect my raises even more.

so far i've achieved the highest non-showdown winnings while listening to this music:

hashtag secrets of red-line winnings

hashtag this isn't twitter

hashtag that's not a hashtag