Playing at higher limits

• Througue
      Througue
      Bronze
      I have received the no deposit bonus of 7 Euro the other day and after 2 days of playing I already got 50 Euro in my account. My target is to get to 200 Euro and then withdraw. I have told myself that I will not be playing with my own money anymore as I have lost much before.

My question is why after I have cleared the bonus of 7 euro still I'm not able to play at higher limits than 0.05/0.10.

http://s9.postimg.org/h5ejamflr/fghfg.jpg
  • 2 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by Througue
      I have received the no deposit bonus of 7 Euro the other day and after 2 days of playing I already got 50 Euro in my account. My target is to get to 200 Euro and then withdraw. I have told myself that I will not be playing with my own money anymore as I have lost much before.

My question is why after I have cleared the bonus of 7 euro still I'm not able to play at higher limits than 0.05/0.10.

Hi, Througue

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com !

Congratulations on the fast start!

I do not know the specific terms and conditions of Blaze poker, however many poker rooms have the following terms and conditions or similar:
        When you receive free money, you must play a certain # of hands (or earn a certain # of points, or generate a specified amount of rake) before you can withdraw.
        You must make at least one deposit before you can withdraw.
        You are restricted to certain limits until you have play a certain amount of hands/points/rake as above. This is to prevent people taking the money and blowing it all on a single hand of NL 100 or whatever. The poker rooms give out this money as an incentive to play, and when you generate rake, they get it back, and when they get back enough, you get to keep the "gift". Does that make sense so far?

The 2nd condition is so that they can verify that you are who you say you are. Most rooms ask for an ID check at least once -- some seem to do it for each withdrawal.

Depending on the withdrawal method, the payment processor may also ask for an ID check. A lot depends on which countries laws govern the transaction.

So my advice to you at this point is to:
        Keep playing like you're playing!
        Contact the rooms support and ask your questions directly to them. This may take a while if it is a small room, or if they're busy.
        Read their terms and conditions carefully, and make sure you qualify in all respects. If you can't find their T&C, make that the first question that you ask their support team.

Best of luck!
      --VS
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Througue,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com

For all the terms and conditions of our free money offer please see the following link

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/24h-poker/getting-started/

Why can I only play the beginner limits?

If you start to play with the free poker money, there is a bankroll limitation in place which only allows you to play at the limits recommended by our beginner's strategy. As a beginner you can only play stakes up to:
      • No Limit €0.05/€0.10
      • Fixed Limit €0.05/€0.10
      • Sit and Go €1+€0.10
      In order to lift this restriction you either need to generate €7 rake or make a minimum deposit. Please note, the restrictions will be lifted within 72 hours.

Hope this helps,
      Gary.