Please help

• LudiCoka
      LudiCoka
      Bronze
      Hi,

I'm interested in maybe going for black card on full tilt, however I just can't make much sense out of all the non-direct information on the site about vip program.

So would somebody who plays there or understands it please tell me how much in percentage rakeback do you actually get on your way to black card and once you reached it what exactly are benefits (additional % in some way etc...)

What I could understand is you get 25% after achieving diamond status in first 30 days. How much do you get in the meantime, that first month? And also how on world does it work. Every Friday they remove your points and give you cash for your status (exchange them)? Or do you keep the points for use?

Terribly confusing.
  • 2 replies
    • YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Bronze
      Hi!

I suggest you repost this question with a more descriptive thread title, like "Black Card". Otherwise people won't read it. (I did, but I don't count as "people".)
    • TomasAbr
      TomasAbr
      Silver
      Well for Black card status you get:
      25% weekly rakeback (as diamond) + 5% rakeback in points (200points - 1$) +5% because you get double points +5% for happy hours so its 40% without happy hours 35%. I think thats it.

I saw thread in 2p2 forum, you can easily check it on google write smth like black card status rakeback 2p2 and you fill find this.