float

• Hashkan
      Hashkan
      Bronze
      Hi.

Is there such a stat that shows how many times player floated, for example, I raise in cutoff, button calls, I bet, and BTN calls with air, then i check on turn, and he bets. I wanna see how many times he calls with air? or something like that.

Ty.
  • 2 replies
    • jawoftheox
      jawoftheox
      Bronze
      Click on player stats for detailed info, then top left corner choose flop and there you will see float.
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by Hashkan
      Hi.

Is there such a stat that shows how many times player floated, for example, I raise in cutoff, button calls, I bet, and BTN calls with air, then i check on turn, and he bets. I wanna see how many times he calls with air? or something like that.

Ty.
      It impossible for a tracker to measure a Float the way you describe it because we don't know what hands your opponent had unless they get to showdown, and "air" is subjective - but we do measure Floats, just not with the same definition. In PokerTracker a player can Float the Flop Turn or River. We can also measure the total Floats from all three streets. Here is the definition for Float Flop

Percentage of the time that a player bets in position on the flop after calling an open raise from the preflop aggressor and the aggressor fails to continuation bet on the flop.

Formula: Number of Times Player Float on the Flop / Number of Times Player Could Float on the Flop

Float is commonly referred to as "Bet when Checked To".