• 6 replies
    • gadget51
      Hello vokrivokrivi and welcome to the poker world! :)

So tell us a little more about yourself apart from what would seem to be an ex-hippy! :D

For example do you know yet what type of poker you will be learning? It doesn't matter to us really, we have nearly everything you need here to become successful - except perhaps your own effort! ;)

Now you have a great time here and ask if you need to know anything about poker or Pokerstrategy and someone will always turn up to help out.

Very best regards,

• nukab
    • Yonose
    • vokrivokri
      thanks man, 24h is my poker room, i made a deposit today....i hpoe i lll have luck :=) )
    • ThatGuyMatt
      Awesome news!

May the luck be on your side indeed :)

Be sure to check out our Strategy section to make yourself a better player where luck won't be a big factor and your skill alone will be enough to win some big $$ ;)

Don't forget that if you need any help with anything at all, we're here to help so don't be afraid to ask.
    • gadget51
      Hey vokrivokri, good job getting things moving!

Now, at the bottom you will find a link to some beginning no limit coachings for you. They are run by our awesome coaches Bierbaer and Bogdan. The coaches play live and you can attend them both and ask questions at any time; they are free to attend for you. :s_cool:
      The third one is a live play by our community legend and coach pleno1 and is also free to attend. If you have learned from the other coachings, this is the master showing you how to put it into practice and have fun with it!
      Not to be missed if possible believe me! :heart:

Also, clicking the banner at the bottom of my post will take you to all the beginner material.

Have fun,