Ipoker closed my account !!!

• jakapkr
      jakapkr
      Basic
      hello, im so mad ipoker closed my account because of suspicious play.
      I played a guy on 1/2 no limit holdem cash games his nickname is [Edited]. He played the worst poker i have ever seen and i have won 18BIs from him around 3000euros. After 3 days my account is closed because of suspicious play and they say it will take weeks to handle the matter !!!
      U guys should ptr this gut [Edited] on ipoker he has more than 50k+ loses and now they ban me because he has donated me 3k. I played him with 120BB/100 while his average is 60BB/100. He has also lost more money to people like [Edited] as you can see and i can see them in the poker lobby not under investigation!. How can i proove that he is just that bad and not cooperating with me .. they said it will take weeks to look it.. its all my BR.. this happened on paddy power poker where i started playing.. How can i supply proof the fastest way .. weeks are a long period. Can anyone help me contacting ipoker not by this mails which they take days to respond
  • 10 replies
    • maythany
      maythany
      Bronze
      Stars locked my account for some other reason that I am not going to explain. Literally I had over $800 on that account and it was a lot of money to me.

Minutes felt like hours and hours felt like eternity. Finally they reinstated after 3 days of waiting and countless emails to them.

I can't really provide any tips, but I just wanted you to know that I know how you feel and I wish you the best on getting your money back.

Take Care,

Maythany
    • jakapkr
      jakapkr
      Basic
      i would love this happened on pokerstars i know their support is good but here on ipoker i just get the account is under investigation and thats it nothing to explain myself or any feedback no timescale when it will be opened again.. will it be few days or months .. thats killing me
    • badgerer
      badgerer
      Silver
      there is nothing you can do really except wait and hope you are exonerated. the site only does this because they have reason to suspect you participated in chip dumping which can be related to more serious offences like fraud, money laundering or straight up theft.

just bad luck for you. because there isn't much you can do i would recommend you stay calm and don't worry about it until you hear the site's verdict.

in my opinion if you are innocent you will almost definitely get your account back.

good luck.
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hi jakapkr,

Welcome to the forum! I have edited the names out of your first post so as to not breach their privacy. I trust you understand.

As for your situation, I'm very sorry to hear that. Like mentioned though, there's not a whole lot you can do but wait.

Poker sites only put accounts under investigation like this when they have a very good reason to do so. Although of course that doesn't necessarily mean you're guilty in any way. What it does mean though, is that they have to be very careful. Like badgerer already mentioned, if the poker room notices something that looks like fraud or money laundering or anything of the sort, they will investigate it.

And although of course it sucks that you're in this situation now, it is also an understandable move from their part. They have to protect their business against any possible fraud attempts. And although you may not be guilty of anything, they still have the right to investigate your situation, and will then certainly do so.

And if you are indeed innocent, then you will almost certainly get your money back!

Of course this doesn't help much in getting your money back right now, but I hope you also understand paddypowerpoker's point of view here.

Unfortunately I have no idea how long their investigation of your account will take. I'd suggest just waiting it out, although I know that's pretty tough.

Hopefully you'll get your money back soon! Keep us updated :)

Kind regards,
      Tino
    • nukab
      nukab
      Bronze
      contact Playtech support directly and explain the situation to them. they"ll solve your problem faster. positive or negative,i dont now.

Question?? I suppose that you "robbed" that gay ih HU table???
    • jakapkr
      jakapkr
      Basic
      yes i got 18Buy ins from him as i said but it was nothing more than other players got from him and they are not under investigation thats what i dont understand! its not that he is a new player or something like that he has more than 50.000$ of looses on ptr and he lost arround 3500$ to me. Why would they ban my account and not that of other people he has lost faster than to me.. just because he reloaded that much times and he didnt play higher ..i just dont understand I will try playtech support thank you!
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hey guys

Moved the thread to the PaddyPowerPoker forum.

Merry Christmas

RasTweet
    • jakapkr
      jakapkr
      Basic
      I would like to say that my account has been reopened ! I am really surprised by the quickness of paddy power poker support and would like to really thank them. This is not what i am used on the ipoker network but i really have to give a big thanks to paddy poker and their support. They said it would take weeks to solve the problem but for now my account has been reopened already. For now all is good i will try to make a 5-10% withdraw of my BR just to see if all is good before i start to play again i keep you posted :) .
    • nukab
      nukab
      Bronze
      they didnt frozed that 3500EU???
      avoid HU tables a least for a month. those tables are always suspicious to them.
      gud luck
    • jakapkr
      jakapkr
      Basic
      No why would they freeze the money.. i know the guy lost a lot of money to me.. but he lost a lot more to other players as said on ptr he has more than 50.000$ of losses in 1500 hands or smth like that so what he lost to me is just a small %.. I guess they looked at the player and hands.. im fairly surprised too that this was resolved so quickly because they said ipoker team is on vacation thats why i will wait some days too see if my account is still open because from what support said it should take few weeks at least. If i get my cashout of 5% just for test i will play like nothing happened and not withdraw.