Im done with Titan

• Paskkal29
      Paskkal29
      Bronze
      Im done with Titan,i cant stand loosing to noobs over and over again,see them make a bad call and getting rewarded and im also done with the set up on the bubble.I have a roi of 18% at PS,23% at FT,41% at cake,11% at carbone and 0% at titan after 120 games.I mean the numbers speak for them self.Im done.
  • 13 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      What ever happened to "It aint over till the fat lady sings!! (:O "
    • Janosikgdy
      Janosikgdy
      Bronze
      Yeah but on the other hand, You make money when Your opponents makes mistakes. And When You make mistakes, You loose money. I do prefer a lot of donks at a table then only tags players, because on the long run it is much more profitable to me.
    • Paskkal29
      Paskkal29
      Bronze
      Yea maybe i over reacted,Titan is a fish tank and on the long term fish tanks are profitable,i just snap after such a bad streak.I think im gona stick with the cash games from now on at Titan,thats where a make my money there,but im having such a hard time with the single table SNG it's crazy.Sorry for the tilt blog! ;)
    • Nabukadnezar
      Nabukadnezar
      Bronze
      No it's not that profitable even in the long run. Donkeys seem to have priority on Titan, winnings lots of pots on the river. I lost so much against 5 outers and worse that I'm thinking of withdrawing myself.
    • awkorama
      awkorama
      Bronze
      i am also very loosing player on sng on titan so I stopped playing them.. when i move to some other site, maybe, but i am building my bankroll using fl in titan for now
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      I dont understand u guys, you dont want to play against fish?

And everyone gets beat on the river at some point, its the luck side of poker that you cant control.

The luck element is what brings in the fish imo.
    • MrSvingKing
      MrSvingKing
      Bronze
      Sounds like everyone is loosing on Titan. I'm glad I have another iPoker skin :D
    • RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      Yep i finally burned my huge leftover BR of 2€ saturday night. I was fighting for 4 hrs playing 0.50$ SNGs and after 4 hrs i was at 1.8€ then i tilted and went to with all my BR to heads up, pushed allin with pair of 2 and lost all :)
      I don't care, cause i got tired playing one month with 2€ and went no where. Just loosing my time. Ok maybe i learned some things about SNGs but that's it.
      Titan is strange, i expirienced a lot of suckouts to ppl who shouldn't even be in a pot, but they got lucky all the time.
    • Cagey75
      Cagey75
      Bronze
      Boylepoker is every bit as bad if not worse, also iPoker, also full of fish, also deals the miracle cards to the fish EVERY time you're ahead and they push.

Donk central.
    • Ave27
      Ave27
      Bronze
      the same thing is gonna happen if u move... u think people don't make donk calls at a different site? If not then u don't wanna play. Donks make u $$$. Of course they give u the most bad beats cuz they have to luck out to win. Thinking Titan is out to get u is stupid.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MrSvingKing
      Sounds like everyone is loosing on Titan. I'm glad I have another iPoker skin :D
      Im winning at Titan. I read strats, post my hands on the forum and make notes on fish at the table.
    • RGLFC1
      RGLFC1
      Bronze
      Im winning at Titan as well, upto $220 as of now, playing $.10/.20 NL tables. I have compiled a list of TAG's and fish I have played against, they are mostly the same players u will see on there as well. so i search for the fish as soon as I log on and join their games. If anyone wants to share info we could chat over MSN or somethin. Just post on here first. I dont want to post on here in case the fish are anyone from poker strategy (which they certainly should not be!!!) :p

And Ave is right, exactly the same thing will happen on another site, they aint fixed at all. Titan poker has a fair few donks which is what you want :) but with that comes the increased bad beats cos they're gonna suck out more often playin more draws.
    • Cagey75
      Cagey75
      Bronze
      Maybe you two are the fish?

:D