Anyone from Jamaica/the Caribbean?

• Acespeci
      Acespeci
      Bronze
      Anyone from Jamaica or the Caribbean?

I have been a pstrategy member for 1yr and I yet to meet someone from Jamaica much less The Caribbean. Plus I have never met someone from the Caribbean at the poker tables much less see that location display in the poker lobby beside their name!

It would be wonderful to meet someone that is from Jamaica or the Caribbean.

Stay Cool
      Acespeci
  • 2 replies
    • JoMidas
      JoMidas
      Bronze
      YO YO YO!!

I am from Antigua. I just made my first post on the forum saying the exact same thing.

I just got into poker seriously for about a month now, so I have no experience whatsoever (just to be clear). But i created a sort of "syllabus" (you would swear its CXC im talking about). I plan to start off with the micro limits and build my way up to low/mid limit in a year.

I was looking for either a partner (If you are on the same level) or a coach. I know that sometimes mentoring someone else can help you to learn even better. Tell me what you think.

Great to meet up with one of my own
      Jomidas
    • JoMidas
      JoMidas
      Bronze
      LOL just realized you are silver - so scratch the same level piece loool - definitely interested in talking with someone with more experience.