FL PartyPoker

• One12ver
      One12ver
      Bronze
      Can someone give me some advice on playing FL 50/1$, 1/2$ on Party.
      I have a hard time finding the right style of play for Party's wild games and sneaky players. Have lost 75$ in 2 months and have now deposited 65$ and may be the last if things do not pick up. I love a challenge and am drawn to play more here so I can improve my game, but have noticed a couple of things and wonder if here is a good site for improving my game?

Here is what I have noticed, and at Party it seems too be a little extreme making tight/agg play unprofitble:

Players love to sneek in with strong hands, and will check or call down, never betting or raising.
      Players cold call raises with shit then hit by river, which give them and others more confidence to play shit hands in in hopes of big payoff(gamblers)
      Then maniacs who with the other 2 above make playing top pair or good hands very expensive when u get sucked out.

Now I am not complaning but only looking for advice! I have reviewed my play, stats and they are the same as all other sites I play on(tight/aggr) but I have no problem winning on PS or ipoker and do very well. With Party I had 1 session out of 50 where I won 5$.

So who knows what is the best play for Party? Continue tight/agg play, play extremely tight or a loser play?
  • 2 replies
    • Amirapuato
      Amirapuato
      Bronze
      I've played 0.25/0.50 FR and 0.50/1.00 FR on Party and like 70% of my sessions are winning sessions, I just love those fishes (specially on BBJ tables). :D

Play your standard TAG style, and take lots of notes (specially on those players who limp-calldown with AA). :)
    • tomzyb
      tomzyb
      Bronze
      Party have the most predictible players on these limits imo. Both Stars and Titan (iPoker) are trickier, wilder...

Btw, mind the BRM, because 65$ on 0.5/1 and 1/2 won't get you far ;) .