Does anyone watch Heroes?

• p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      Heroes has got to be one of the best TV shows on at the moment, I love it!! You never know what to expect next, n every episode leaves you in suspense so you can't wait till the next one is on.

If you could have any of the characters powers which would it be? Apart from the obvious choice Peter Petrelli coz he can absorb other peoples powers.

I would choose Micah, Nikki's son's powers coz I could HaX electrical things n rig poker so I win every pot :D
  • 22 replies
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      Mnaah I don't enjoy heroes I tried to watch the first season but didn't like it... And now I think it's just another lost and prison break and will never end until season 12 r some :D

I would just want Hayden Panettiere naked in my bed... That's enough.. no need for super powers...
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      I've watched every episode of Heroes up to date, maybe I'm just sad but I enjoy it. I hope it does last till season 12 :D I used to watch prison break n lost but missed a few episodes then there was no point watchin it anymore.
    • NRGBlaze
      NRGBlaze
      Bronze
      Originally posted by p0kerQT
      I've watched every episode of Heroes up to date, maybe I'm just sad but I enjoy it. I hope it does last till season 12 :D I used to watch prison break n lost but missed a few episodes then there was no point watchin it anymore.
      And today kids we will learn about this great new thing called internet ;)
      No really - why don't you just download the episodes?!?
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      That was ages ago n cant be bothered downloadin every single episode!
    • silent21
      silent21
      Global
      guys... i live from Tuesday till Tuesday just to watch the new episode of Heroes... this series are AWESOME!

i cannot imagine some1 which do not like Heroes
    • NRGBlaze
      NRGBlaze
      Bronze
      Yeah I decided that I could watch 1 or 2 episode one night 2 weeks ago...
      at 4 am I was at the 8th or 9th episode
      Now I've just downloaded the 7th episode from the 3th season :D
      ...I was a bit more obsessed with Lost
      I heard that 4400 was better though
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      I liked the 1st season a lot, same for the 2nd (as far as I remember), the 3rd isn't quite so "new" anymore.. that said it's still very good and i watch it every week :)
      btw, the 4400 is quite similar and also very good
    • bender834
      bender834
      Bronze
      Prison break is the best ;D
      my name is earl is also very good.

Anyway, think i will try out Heroes when i get some time :)
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Silver
      Prison break is the new soap be aware guys! Don't fall into this trap! Instead of clubbing on saturday, you are forced to watch episodes of Sex & The City with your girlfriend(s)!!

AArgh Save us!
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerv
      Prison break is the new soap be aware guys! Don't fall into this trap! Instead of clubbing on saturday, you are forced to watch episodes of Sex & The City with your girlfriend(s)!!

AArgh Save us!
      You had to be forced to watch sex and the city? I used to love that when I was a young pup, lol. JK

On topic, I am not into anything like heroes. But when I seen the advert for the 1st episode, I somehow decided to watch it. Only to be pissed that I actually wasted my time. I mean wtf, I will never get that time back. I was robbed for sure!
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      the first few episodes were fairly good, but then it went downhill pretty fast imo

i still watch it sometimes when nothing decent is on
    • NRGBlaze
      NRGBlaze
      Bronze
      4400 is a lot better imo
    • DjAdolfMixer
      DjAdolfMixer
      Bronze
      Seems to drag on a bit since season 1

Every show is average to poor compared to The Wire tho
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      PokerQT I'm a big fan of series like heroes, lost and Prison break!!!

Since streaming exist I don't download anyone from internet, I just go to sites with good streaming and watch them.

for info, just type "curcica" or "fubox" on google, these are great hosts of TV series streaming.
    • Balanarm
      Balanarm
      Bronze
      I watched every single series but I don't rly like it anymore, 1st and 2nd seasons were ok, but now Heroes went cheap, the plot is becoming childish and I don't enyoj it anymore ;( I just keep watching because I went so far already, no way back LOL:D Same for every series like Prison Break, 1st season was awesome, but now it's fairy tale. Writers have the best ideas for 1st season usually, then they just push it from nowhere because they can do money from it, but they don't enyoj writing anymore and are not inspired.
    • suvalgysiu
      suvalgysiu
      Bronze
      yeah I used to watch Heroes too, but now it's a bit boring. whenever the writer's don't have any more ideas for the plot, they come up with some strange new character with new awesome powers to change the plot the way they wish :D

i'm watching Lost, though it's nowhere near as good as the first seasons. not as misterious as it used to be, now it's just silly at times.

prison break is a total soap opera, you can see how they are stalling time even with random scenes - one guy says 'hey let's do that.. 30sec pause.. NO! we stick to the old plan!'. bam! 2 mins wasted, writer's just made additional $100k.
      btw i think writers of prison break changed after season 2.

the only tv show which is still good is Dexter. waiting for season 4 at the moment.
    • CanDo71
      CanDo71
      Bronze
      I thought season 1 was great, season 2 and 3 went downhill and the latest season seems to be a little bit better. But Heroes has nothing on shows like 24, True Blood, The Boarder, Sarah Conner Chronicles.
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      [img]the only tv show which is still good is Dexter. waiting for season 4 at the moment. [/img]

since someone brought this thread back up...

I have to admit I watched first 2 seasons of prison break and first 2 seasons of lost and then simply gave up... It's just stalling and spending my time on watching some show that might maybe sometime get an ending...

best 2 tv shows are Entourage and How I met your mother... hands down...
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      Heroes isn't even on tv anymore here. I think it was gettin a bit crap tho, 1st n 2nd series were great. Desperate housewives is back on woo! N i dunno if they show shameless outside the uk but its great!