Hello,
      I play 9man turbos. Here are my results:

October+November:
      7$: 951 tournaments EV ROI 8.16
      15$: 537tournaments EV ROI 6.39

December:
      7$: 549 tournaments EV ROI 6.86
      15$: 308 tournaments EV ROI -7.77

In October and November I was playing 4 tables, while in December 6 to 7. What do you suggest me to do?
  • 9 replies
    • PriscoInline
      PriscoInline
      Bronze
      It could be variance, but you probably lost some roi due to 6-7 tabling. Plus, the sample is still a bit small I guess, and you played way less in december, so who knows. Just keep working on your game and try increasing the number of tables slower.
    • unshpe
      unshpe
      Basic
      A true/EV 10% ROI can produce a negative real ROI over 1000 games. Your samples, imo, are irrelevant .
    • maythany
      maythany
      Bronze
      Hello,

Definitely looks like it could be just variance.
    • ghaleon
      ghaleon
      Black
      Sample is way too small to analyze ROI. More important is your own feeling on decision making during playing. Do you have time to think situations? Session analyzing will possible reveal if there are problems in this side.
    • fred7790
      fred7790
      Bronze
      I only have time problems when all or most tables are short. Also when I have a difficult hand on one table, I play brainlessly on others in the meantime. Mayby switching from tiled to stacked tables could help.
    • PriscoInline
      PriscoInline
      Bronze
      Maybe you can open up 2 tables only, wait a couple blinds, then open another 2, then wait again until you open another two. that way you won't be short in all of them at the same time.
    • fred7790
      fred7790
      Bronze
      I ll try playing only 7s and get comfortable with higher number of tables. How much it took you to start lets say 15 tabling? I play 8 months now, have played aroung 3k sngs and as mentioned have been playing 7 tables recently.
    • PriscoInline
      PriscoInline
      Bronze
      I never played more than 6 tables, also I am mainly playing HT HU SNGs, and I can hardly play 4 tables of it. Most of the time I play 3 or even 2.

You may get spent quickier with 7 tables, which can also make you lose some focus.
      You can try having shorter sessions to prevent losing concentration, but also try starting tables with a few blind levels difference like I said before, if you think having many tables at later levels can be exhausting. I know I have a hard time dealing with multiple bubbles.

Let me know how you work it out.
    • BugsBunny19
      BugsBunny19
      Bronze
      Originally posted by unshpe
      A true/EV 10% ROI can produce a negative real ROI over 1000 games. Your samples, imo, are irrelevant .
      This !
      You have too small sample size to say anything correctly, tbh I doubt it is problem cause you increased your number of tables. Swings gonna swing ;)
      Gl