Playing Goals

• Navrark
      Navrark
      Bronze
      I love the visual improvements in the Strategy section. It's much prettier and better organized! For so long the Strategy section remained unchanged and it was beginning to look very dated.

I think it would be a really nice addition if Paying Goals were added in between Strategy Articles:

Read Article #1

Read Article #2

Read Article #3 (a few articles to get started)

Play NL2. Sit down with $2 from your $50 bankroll and play until your bankroll reaches $50.50.

Read Article #4

Play NL2. Sit down with $2 from your $50.50 bankroll and play until your bankroll reaches $51.00

Read Article #5

Play NL2. Sit down with $2 from your $51.00 bankroll and play until your bankroll reaches $51.50.

Read Article #6

Play NL2... (you get the picture)

Otherwise, thanks again for the excellent improvements!
  • 1 reply
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Navrark,

Thanks so much for your feedback and your idea. :) I believe that one of the reasons PokerStrategy is the best site of it's kind is because of the feedback and ideas from our community.

I do like the concept of your idea however, the free money offers tend not to have the $50 free bankroll that we used to run.

Also the free money comes with the safeguard of bankroll restriction to ensure players can get as much experience as possible on NL2 without getting ahead of themselves and trying to move up limits on the basis of one good session.

Keep those ideas coming though. We do love the community getting involved.

Regards

Laz