temporary locked while playing a tourney

• CRI4BRA
      CRI4BRA
      Bronze
      This account has been temporarily locked for the next 30 minutes. Please contact Customer Support at support@poker770.co.uk for further assistance. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

are u kidding me?

this is after i signed up and deposited cash , while i was playing a freeroll, not even one hour
  • 3 replies
    • Ramble
      Ramble
      Bronze
      wow - so were you able to continue playing the tourney?
    • CRI4BRA
      CRI4BRA
      Bronze
      after 30 minutes or so logged in again and found myself with 1600chips at 200.400 blinds

good job, 707, nice welcome
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hi CRI4BRA,

I'm sorry to hear that this happened to you. However, this was most likely a standard security check for new accounts. This is a completely standard procedure, although I understand that it pretty much couldn't have come at a worse time. If you were already in the money or close to the money, then perhaps you could get some sort of compensation by contacting their customer support.

Hopefully everything is okay with your account now though. If anything is still wrong though, you can always contact their support. If they are then unable to help you, please do not hesitate to send us a ticket and we will see what we can do to help :)

Send us a ticket

Best of luck at the tables!

Kind regards,
      Tino