i dont understand

• mbrut
      mbrut
      Silver
      Hello all. I dont understand what is happening on pokerstars. Yesterday i played SSS and lost many buy-ins with premium cards. Opponents called by big raises preflop ( i had AK-AJ) and catch impossible outs on flop with hands like 43o, KJ, Q8. It really makes me tilt. Even all in pre flops with AK i got terrible lose strike. i lost all in pre flop with AK vs KJ (J on flop) vs QT and vs A2s. And i dont count many coinflips vs low pairs that also were lost.
      And another strange thing - when i get AA or KK everybody folds even on small raise but if i got AK-AJ and make huge raise 5-7bb then call with crap and beat me. I also played at Titan and comparing to Pstars it has a perfect card generator. Did someone of you noticed that thing on PokerStars or its only my sick fantazy after such terrible session?
  • 4 replies
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      I was like this in 20k hands on the new mansion. But this is poker. The large sites have very good "perfect card generators". Pokerstars is the largest platform to play and I'm absolutely sure every thing is all right.
      P.S. I have the same problem on Stars for about 1,5k hands, so they maybe rigid :D
      good luck on the tables
    • extpan
      extpan
      Bronze
      pokerstars is to fucking much pokerriver....and cant be real card generator..river is so fucking rigged...i dont play on pokerstas anymore...x(..is best software and many player but is shitt......any other platform are better to me....just on pokerstars lose money... X(

PS-all player and software hate SSS::..lol :D
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Originally posted by extpan
      pokerstars is to fucking much pokerriver....and cant be real card generator..river is so fucking rigged...i dont play on pokerstas anymore...x(..is best software and many player but is shitt......any other platform are better to me....just on pokerstars lose money... X(

PS-all player and software hate SSS::..lol :D
      Hi extpan,

I find it hard to believe a year long member of pokerstrategy can think a poker site is rigged. Its just variance. Thinking like you are, you have lost the session before you even log in. You should do some work on the mental approach to the game imo.

Best regards,
      Stiev
    • mbrut
      mbrut
      Silver
      cannell555, may be you are right but on pokerstars really happens strange things even with dealing cards. I played 4 tables and got aboslutly same hands on 3 of them many times. That is really strange imo.