Micro SNG study partner/group

• pauln
      pauln
      Bronze
      Hi, I play $2/3 regular 9 man SNGs

I'm looking either for a few study partners or a skype group to join. Look through hand histories, watch each other play, friendly support through the inevitable swings of grinding.

Preferably micro/low stakes full ring sng either regular or turbo (but probably not hyper).

If there is enough interest in this specific game/stakes and nothing exists already I'll consider starting up a group.
  • 5 replies
    • maythany
      maythany
      Bronze
      Hello,

I 17 table $1.50 turbo STTs at stars right now and I also play the KO games.

It seems like we can definitely partner up and it be beneficial to us both.

My concern is our timezone differences, and commitments outside of poker like a full time job or a significant other that we have to invest the majority of our day to.

Thanks,

Maythany
    • pauln
      pauln
      Bronze
      Originally posted by maythany
      My concern is our timezone differences, and commitments outside of poker like a full time job or a significant other that we have to invest the majority of our day to.
      I've sent you a friend request so we can exchange skype details.

I'm 5 hours ahead of you at the moment.. but my sleep flip flops so i'll effectively be in the same time zone as you at some point soon.

I'm self employed so i'm quite flexible with times.
    • makskoritnik
      makskoritnik
      Bronze
      Hey guys!

I'm playing 1.5$ 9man regular STTs on stars... so i could join a group as well.. I've sent a friend request to pauln:)
    • Ramble
      Ramble
      Bronze
      I'm interested - work and family limits my availability somewhat but I'd love to get in to this - will friend request you in a few minutes...
    • pauln
      pauln
      Bronze
      okay well i'm happy to start a group, I won't be playing very much until saturday the 4th as i'm still at home for christmas but we can post hands and discuss. I'll send you all my skype name over pm.