2014- New star is rising

• bumblee1992
      bumblee1992
      Basic
      Hello,
      I finally got myself into writing, yeah that's a hard thing for me to do, but since its a rainy Sunday and I dont feel like playing I'll do it.
      My name is Nino, im coming from small country in Europe, Slovenia. Im 21 yrs old but turning 22 on 27 January.I dropped out of school on 4th grade, right before I would graduate ( because of poker) but meaning to make it this year. We cant know what will future bring us and future definetly isnt bright for online poker.

My POKER GOALS FOR 2014:
      100k$ PRE RB winnings
      300k VPPs
      Playing at least 200 regurarly by end of the year
      Not playing MTTS
      At least 4k tourneys per month
      Keeping blog updated

My life GOALS:
      Stopped smoking weed from 1st january and hope it'll last forever
      Pay back all my debts ( they're close to 5k $ now)
      Start working out
      BEHAPPY!!!

My ScreenName is KidPokerSLO
      My skype is live:bumble1992
      My mail is 19bumble92@gmail.com

If u have any questions, problems or whatever feel free to pm me or write me.
  • 6 replies
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hey bumblee,

Well, looking forward to your introduction then! Hopefully you'll write it as soon as possible :)

Regards,
      Tino
    • legand73
      legand73
      Bronze
      Hey bumblebee you working on that intro still?
    • Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Bronze
      must be a long intro :D
    • jawoftheox
      jawoftheox
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Phgrinder
      must be a long intro :D
      must be a good intro
    • bumblee1992
      bumblee1992
      Basic
      I was introduced to poker by my schoolmate, right after I turned 18. I was always kind of a gambler, before poker I used to play sportsbetting, roulette,slots and wasted alot of money on this shit. Well I wasted alot of money on online poker at first too, every 10 € I got, I went straight into store to buy a paysafecard for a 10€ or 25€ , on rare occasions when I had more money I bought bigger paysafecards ofcourse. I binked some tourneys back then, biggest was on FTP, right before black Friday. I got 2.5k for which I waited 3 months to get paid (at least I got paid, I know). I was down like 1-2k$ in total when I started to play it for »living«. And with that I mean, that I deposited 50€ on PS and started grinding 1.50 $ 6 max turbos. I got a stake shortly after and moved slowly but effectively up to 30-60 $ limits, that was in 2012. But my poker career got boomswitch after this, and it was totally my fault. I got stake for 3000$ at Slovenian poker forum, made profit, but spent it all. Yeah backers money, I stole it. I scammed them. Belive me or not, im not a bad person, not at all but I was stupid,young and dumb, thats not excuse but its the truth. I ignored all of them after they realized I scammed them (not intentionally). I was back on start, with some good results on 1table SNG's, with 0$ in my account. I was not going to play 1.50 $ again, for sure not. So I began with searching where I could get another stake. I found this site, globalstaking.com runned by Gary(Montery), Clint Losch and some other great guys. We were doing fine, I made profit for them all they invested in me and more. On Sunday 2013 February, I won close to 13.000$, final tabled hotter 16.50 for 8th place and chopped on bigger 8.80 for 10k. But somehow I managed to spent it all, including their money they had in my account ( around 1000$ ). Yes, I paid some debts from other stake, but not all of them. I started smoking weed back then again, got into some bad company who took advantage of me and were some kind of their sponsor. I was, again, without any money with Supernova status( which was big deal back then for me). I had some time to think about it, and was looking at leaderboard alot ( sharkscope) and saw there isnt so much potential in my game (1table turbos). Then I came accross HT HU and when I saw guys are making 500k+ pre RB per year I was astonished. I knew that is gonna be my game. I NEVER EVER thought of stopping playing poker, even though my name was/is dirty as shit. I was rly broke back then, I couldnt even afford to buy 50 € PSC, all I was doing was getting high and playing MMORPGS for quite a few time, to run from a real world. I was living with my girlfriend @her grandma house.I had debt to globalstaking(round 1000$), staker from our country ( round 2000€), and I owed ppl from our city near 3000€. I also got phone debt for like 2000€ which came from buying paysafecards with phone and then never paying for it. I was in deep shit. Totally owed like 10.000$, but my profit on sharkscope was shoving 30.000$ profit PRE RB. FUCKING DEGENERATE I KNOW....

More to come
    • legand73
      legand73
      Bronze
      Ahh hurts my eyes :D

Woah that is quite a ride so far. Hope you learned a ton of lessons from your mistakes. Just out of interest what MMos did you play? You play any TOR by any chance?