This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Challenge: Black Card Pro Heads-Up on Full Tilt

• kornmeister
      kornmeister
      Black
      Hey Guys,

Kornmeister here and I am challenging you for a Heads-Up battle on Full Tilt Poker!
      As I am still lacking a couple of points in order to win the Black Card Sponsorship Leaderboard I am offering a special challenge.
      Over the next 2 days 30. – 31.12. (! ET Servertime counts!), I will submit a unique offer to everybody who is joining me at the $ 10 – 115 $ Heads-Up SnG's.
      The requirement therefor is we haven't played this month.

Offer 1:
      If you beat me on your first try once at each limit ($10 -$20 -$35 -$60 -$115$) I am going to double your winnings ($ 240)!
      Option: You beat me at each limit from $35-$350 ($35 - $60 -$ 115 -$200 $350) and you'll get a prize money of $500!
      Therefore we'll play each limit only once, whichever one started first, doesn't matter.

The challenge is over once you lost a match.

There is a second offer though!

Offer 2:
      Should I win the Sponsorship I'll give away another $1000 amongst everybody who played me within these two days!
      For every limit we played on and haven't played on before you'll get one ticket.
      The raffle will have 5x $200 up for grabs!

During the next 2 days I will be sitting the Turbo and Regspeed Heads-Up SnG tables under the nickname Kornmeister1 and I am trying to play 12 tables constantly.

Rules:
      - Offer 1 only counts if we haven't played any games for this month. The only exception is if we played one single game.
      - Offer 1 is avaiable once for each player and the first game on each limit counts.
      - There'll be tickets given away for offer 2 on each limit we haven't played before.
      - Offer 2 only counts if I am winning the Sponsorship, offer 1 even if I am not!
      - If you successfully accomplished offer 1 post here or pm me your FT nickname, I will verify the data and payment will be made on 04.01.2014.
      - If I succeeded at winning the Black Card Sponsorship Offer 2 will come into effect. Post your nickname or pm me with it, I will verify the data and the raffle takes place. The winners will be posted.
      - The 3rd of January 11:59:59pm CET is the closing date. The raffle will be held on the 4th of January.
      - Should a person be drawn twice another lot will be drawn instead so there'll be 5 different winners for each of the $200.
  • 1 reply
    • NoXz
      NoXz
      Black
      Hey guys,

get on the heads-up tables and try to snatch a few dollars of Kornmeister.
      It's a good offer and he's already 12-tabling for a few days, so support him and take a shot at some extra money!

I am vouching for this promotion, gogo Kornmeister go and grab the title!

Cheers
      NoXz