This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Question about WH rakeback

• Urpo567
      Urpo567
      Bronze
      In WH Award Points converter you can change 500k points for 1500$ bonus to get nearly 50% rakeback as Full House VIP. The bonus is released in $5 increments per 400 WHpoints, making a total of 120k WHpoints. By that time I will have gathered another 780k Award points, so each time I buy a bonus and grind it out, I will have 280k "extra points" which I can't use to buy bonuses, so I can't really get the 50% RB. Have I understood the system correctly?
      If so, I guess the best way is to take bonus after bonus and then when I have reached for example 6,2 million "extra points" convert them to cash for 39% rakeback.. So the real RB would be like 46% or so. Still feels like a stupid system :p
  • 3 replies
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Gold
      It's not that stupid, it's designed to make customers stay with the same skin longer, having to clear those bonuses :f_tongue:

You indeed won't have more than 50% from any iPoker2 VIP program itself - it's prohibited by the network rules.

Theoretically, a return of a bit over 50% would be possible at WH for VIP8+ (raking $8K+ monthly) collecting the extra points for really long (exchanging them in chunks of $40K for 16M points or $100K for 36.5M - the rate of the latter exchange is theoretically exactly 50% for VIP10), but the T&C of the point converter contain a clause saying that a player can be denied a bonus if the 'lifetime bonus ratio' is too big; I haven't asked them what exactly this means, but I suspect that it's exactly a prohibition of a VIP converter return exceeding 50%.

Apart from that, you've understood the system correctly.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thank you tonypmm!

Happy New Year guys!
    • Urpo567
      Urpo567
      Bronze
      Thanks for your answer tonypmm :)
      Happy new year to all Pokerstrategy members!