2 PCs / Registration code

• ptdat
      ptdat
      Bronze
      It's not easy to buy Poker Tracker for me coz PT do not support Skrill payment. Then I haven't own any PT registration code.

what does It mean "Each PokerTracker registration code is valid for installation on two computers at the same time."

I hardly play poker >2PC, but sometimes I sell the old one and buy a new one.

can I add and remove PCs in my Registration code management.

and can I buy brand new another Registration code and share for only one of my friend (and I will not use that code).

Thank for help :f_confused:
  • 1 reply
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      [quote]Originally posted by ptdat

I hardly play poker >2PC, but sometimes I sell the old one and buy a new one.
      You are allowed to install PokerTracker on two of your own personal computers, you may not share the license with anyone else. If we discover that a license has been shared, we reserve the right in our terms of service to disable that license from our servers.

can I buy brand new another Registration code and share for only one of my friend (and I will not use that code).
      Yes, you can purchase PokerTracker 4 for a friend, the license will be assigned in the friend's name and email address.