This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

2 PCs / Registration code

• ptdat
      ptdat
      Bronze
      It's not easy to buy Poker Tracker for me coz PT do not support Skrill payment. Then I haven't own any PT registration code.

what does It mean "Each PokerTracker registration code is valid for installation on two computers at the same time."

I hardly play poker >2PC, but sometimes I sell the old one and buy a new one.

can I add and remove PCs in my Registration code management.

and can I buy brand new another Registration code and share for only one of my friend (and I will not use that code).

Thank for help :f_confused:
  • 1 reply
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      [quote]Originally posted by ptdat

I hardly play poker >2PC, but sometimes I sell the old one and buy a new one.
      You are allowed to install PokerTracker on two of your own personal computers, you may not share the license with anyone else. If we discover that a license has been shared, we reserve the right in our terms of service to disable that license from our servers.

can I buy brand new another Registration code and share for only one of my friend (and I will not use that code).
      Yes, you can purchase PokerTracker 4 for a friend, the license will be assigned in the friend's name and email address.