This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Year of mtts

• HTM10
      HTM10
      Bronze
      Hey

Im 27 years old mtt grinder from Finland.

2014 my goal is to play 37,5 hours a week.

Other goals:

- $65k+
      - Scope leaderboard(sng 7 or more tables)
      - Stars Supernova(have to play some cash too, I think)
      - To keep my thoughts on a goal
      - Update this blog after every month

(ps. Im not active coach. I used to coach for Finnish community before it shut down)
  • 6 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey HTM10,

Welcome to the EN blogs. Great to see so many of the Finns being active in EN. :)

GL and I hope you reach and surpass your targets.

Happy Grinding

Laz
    • NutzAreOk
      NutzAreOk
      Bronze
      [X] Follow
    • HTM10
      HTM10
      Bronze
      January

Good start, although I lost 2 preflop allins w overpair in my first final table.
      After that I went downhill almost 200 bin but was able to turn it about 300bin upswing.

In TCOOP I have been with 600k+ chipstack in 3 events, but still the best result is 1,5k from 82d 300k guaranteed.

This month I run good in small tournaments but didn`t bink any biggerones. It`s still a start.

Today more games :)

Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey HTM10,

Welcome to the EN blogs. Great to see so many of the Finns being active in EN. :)

GL and I hope you reach and surpass your targets.

Happy Grinding

Laz
      Ty sir. Great to see the same friendly atmosphere in PS English version. Already feels like home :)
    • NutzAreOk
      NutzAreOk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HTM10
      Ty sir. Great to see the same friendly atmosphere in PS English version. Already feels like home :)
      It really is a home and fortunately we have own room too. :f_biggrin:
    • HTM10
      HTM10
      Bronze
      February

2 words,

Pokerstars
      turbos

Also worst begin of the year ever. Have also played some CGs, they are about breakeven so far but Im working on it(Thx Internet, Bogdan, w34z3l and mbml).

I actually have many formats where I`m a winner player(mtts, sngs, fr gc, sh cg, hu cg etc.) but at the moment everything I do causes me loses.

O well. Should always remember that winning is the easy part
    • HTM10
      HTM10
      Bronze
      March

Bit hard times again. Was at least able to make profit this month. I also played some turbo n hyper sngs(is y I included rb this month).

I might stop blogging every month. 1 month is short time in mtt world and it really doesn`t help my mental game to watch results even this often.

(One of the reasons why this blog sucks :f_biggrin: : )

MGOP 2 ftw btw